The Visit

Miles POV:

The Next Morning:

I was waken up by the delicious smell of Eggs and Bacon. Shaking off the grogginess I walk out of my room and into the kitchen, hungry for some breakfast. 

I grabbed my food and sat down. As I started to eat I noticed the look on my mom's face I was going to ask what's up but then I remembered why. "Dad told you didn't he." I said frustratedly. I knew he probably would but I was hoping he wouldn't. Even though it was nothing I knew my mom would over react

"Yes Hijo, who was it?" She asked "Just a friend" I responded. I could tell she was skeptical. "Okay Hijo I'm gonna go out I'll be back in a few hours. "Okay mom"

I decided to go to my room. I decided I would go draw so I did and about an hour or 2 later I had finished it. Just as I finished I decided to text Gwen.

You:WYD

Gwen: Not much

So we just texted for the next hour until My parents got home.

I walked downstairs and told my mom I was going out for a bit. "Okay Miles" she called. Obviously I was going out Spider-Maning so I walked into an alley and changed real quick and started swinging around seeing nothing after about an hour of swinging around I decided that I would go visit Peter now that I can go visit him. I set the goober to go there as I teleported into his dimension I realized I had no way to find him. "Shit" I said to myself.

I decided I would see if I could find him so I tried to avoid people so that they wouldn't see another spider-man. I looked for any crime and I finally spotted a bank robbery. Looking around I saw him swinging around wrapping up the robbers.

I swung over staying in the shadows. I waited for him to finish and followed him to a alley and in a dumb move I jumped behind him unsurprisingly getting webbed against the wall. "Peter it's me!" I yelled at him. "Miles?".

Shorter Chapter Today hopefully a longer one should be out soon.