Hug

Gwen's Perspective:

I was awoken by the beams of light hitting the window looking at clock it read 6:00 Deciding I would go ahead and get up I rolled out of bed to find that Miles was already awake and laying on the bed. "Good Morning" Startled he looks up to find me hanging of the bed looking at him.
"Good morning Gwen" he says tiredly

"What's up" I ask as I can tell something is bothering him. "Nothing just thinking" He responds. "Alright I'm gonna go get dressed" I tell him.

Miles Perspective:

"Okay" I respond still not fully breaking my train of thought. I was worried that she didn't enjoy last night as much as I did. It seemed like she did but you could never be sure. I really hoped that we could go out again soon even if we do just go get pizza or swing around when I'm around her I fell complete. "I should get ready" I muttered to myself

5 Minutes later

I finished getting dressed in my school clothes and was about to leave for class when I remembered that Gwen was here and luckily just then she returned so I asked what she was gonna do today.

Gwen's Perspective:

I didn't know what I could do but I figured I brought my clothes so I guess I'm going to go to class with him. "I mean I'm dressed to go to class so I might as well". I said
"Okay let's go" he responded.

Later that day:

"Thanks for coming to class with me Gwen" he said pretty gratefully. "Anytime Miles" I smiled I enjoyed hanging out with Miles even if I did have to go to school with him it was worth it.

After School:

As we walked towards the exit of Visions Academy we talked about anything and everything that came to mind from School to Friends to Dads it was a good time. As we passed through the doors that exit the building I told him I'd have to be going since my dad should be back soon. Luckily he understood and I gave him a Tight Hug which I very much enjoyed. Then I went around the Corner and traveled back to my dimension.

Miles Perspective:

"Who was that" I heard a voice ask behind me. "It was m-Shit" I nearly died as I realized who it was.

"Language" my dad yells. "Really dad" I ask. "Yes son" "Now without swearing who was that." He demanded.

"It was just a friend dad." "Really" he asked quite suspiciously. "I saw you looking at her. "What is that supposed to mean dad?" I asked. "You like her" he says as I climb in the back of the police car. "No why would you think that" I said blushing. "No reason" he says jokingly.

On the way home all I could think about was her and if I did like her and of course I came to the conclusion I did but I wasn't gonna tell her no way she felt the same, plus she was already gone anyways I wasn't gonna just travel to her universe right now. Then my goober (which is what it's called I guess) buzzed looking down I realized it was a text but it was from Gwen.

Shocked I read it:
Gwen: You gonna survive without me Spider-Boy
Miles:Idk Gwanda
Miles:I might not
Gwen:Alright Spider-Boy you lasted like 14 years without me I think.
Gwen: You should be okay
Miles:Let's hope so

I turned it off and got out of the car happy to be home.