Lonely

Pulling into our driveway I unbuckled my seat belt, grabbed my headphones and got out of the car

"Bienvenido a casa hijo" my mom says greeting me. "Thanks Mom." I say as I sit down for dinner.

30 minutes later:

I ran up to my room immediately after dinner glad that my dad hadn't told my mom about Gwen. As I sat on my bed listening to music I realized my dad was just waiting till I left to tell my mom. While it may not seem like a big deal my mom will overreact and probably invite her over to dinner, which I wouldn't normally have a problem with I love hanging out with Gwen but it would be very awkward. Sighing I started singing happy to be home for the weekend.

Gwen's POV:

I was elated having just hugged Miles it felt very nice being that close to him. I teleported back into my room exactly where I left, then I realized that I had left all my stuff in Miles dimension but decided that I would be fine without whatever I left for a few days. I didn't have to much time to dwell on it though as my dad got home right at that moment.

"Gwen" he called. "Yeah dad." "Come help me clean it's disgusting in here." So I took off my watch and went to help about 15 minutes later I was done and decided to go text Miles since I found out the watch could do that. (Insert Akward Mocking texts from least chapter)

I decided I would go on patrol for a bit so I yelled to my dad I was going out. I got little reaction as he didn't much care.

As I was swinging I thought about our hug and how I felt about him, he was nice,funny, and cute, plus I could talk to him about spider things which was a relief to get it off my chest. My thinking was interrupted though as I saw a bank robbery happening.

After I stopped the robbery which was quite easy to do. I decided to go get some food since it was around 7:30 and I was hungry. I swung by a pizza place real quick and picked up a small pizza. But as I was eating it I remembered something. I had band practice in 25 minutes. Hurrying I went home and grabbed some clothes as I frantically swung over to the building where we were practicing.

As I got there I quickly changed and jumped off the roof and walked into the building. "You're late" I heard a voice say behind me. Turning around I saw MJ standing there impatiently. "Sorry I forgot we had practice tonight" I said embarrassed. "It's fine just hurry up." She said impatiently. As we got in there I saw my other band mates already ready. "You're late" they called. "I know I'm sorry" I said apologetically. "Alright let's get started!" MJ announced.

About an hour later practice was finished so I quickly said bye and got back on the roof and changed. I swung home fairly quickly as it started raining and I was trying to not get absolutely drenched. As I got home and climbed through my window I went to go get something to eat as I hadn't finished my pizza and it got soaked so I obviously couldn't eat it.

As I went to go to the kitchen I passed my dad out on the couch. Walking by him quickly I got to the kitchen and saw there wasn't much to eat so I settled for a sandwich and went back to my room to relax.

Bored and lonely I decided to text Miles to see what he was up to.

You:WYD

Miles: Not much WYD

You: Nothing I'm just extremely bored.

Miles:Same

Miles: What did you do tonight

I explained what I did last night to him

Miles: Cool

Miles:Much more exciting than my night I haven't done anything.

You: Lol

Miles: Wanna hang out again soon?

You: Sure

You: why don't you come to my dimension this time.

You: It's only fair

Miles:Ok

Miles:Sounds fun how about Sunday night at like 6

You: Sounds good.

I texted him until the wee hours of the night until finally running out of things to talk about and both of us going to bed.

You:Gn Miles

Miles:Gn Gwen

Sorry if my writing is bad I'm pretty new to this plus it's late and I'm very tired but I'm trying to post one everyday I'm also not very god at writing text as you can probably tel but I hope you enjoyed new Chapter hopefully out tomorrow.