Chapter 15: Revelations and Reconciliations!!

The garden looked never better than now under Defne's golden hands and care!  It was the first weekend in November, but it bloomed with marigolds and autumn foliage, matching Defne's red silky hair!

It was the first weekend in November, but it bloomed with marigolds and autumn foliage, matching Defne's red silky hair!

Against the burgundy croton leaves dancing to the merry breeze, Omer could not make out, if it was her cute head that was bobbing up and down or the leaves.
He decided to treat the both of them with some cool and healthy sherbet made with honey dew melon, apples and pears sweetened just with the right amount of honey and dressed with fresh mint!!

The sherbet looked and smelled heavenly. He knew she was going to love it.
He couldn't wait to kiss those lips of his own honey, laced with honey dew melon and honey!
Slightly tapping his head with the spoon and wondering since when he had become such a mush, proceeded to the garden across from his kitchen.

Beautiful garlands of flowers poured through the pots hung up and onto the walls, making it look like a beautiful wall carpet.
A thought occurred to him; maybe he should capture it all in a painting!

"Here Defne, enjoy this slushie!"
He said handing her a glass of ice-cold refreshing drink and noted.
"Vaay bey, it looks like Gulhane park right here in our own backyard.
Ellerinize sağlık tatlum.... Health to your hands sweetheart."

He kept repeating that as he hugged her shoulders, with his right hand, as he sipped his drink with his left hand and looked at her very proudly to a 'blushing with glee' Defne!!

"Now, we can enjoy this garden until the sky decides to shed its white fluffy flurries!!
We will bring your yummilicious chorba and enjoy it under the stars, surrounded by this lovely foliage..."

She trailed off into her dreamland and abruptly turned around, bumping into his left arm, her nose right into the epicenter of his gorgeous green tattoo!
And looked up at him with wrinkled nose and sheepish looking eyes and muttered a cute, "Ayiiiii", as she rubbed her nose to a full mouthed mischievous looking Omer!

As he had promised himself, he swooped down and kissed those honey lips as soon as she had taken that first sip!
A nice sweet, long kiss.
Defne, much to his amusement, blushed and smiled and bit her lips.
And as though a brainwave had stuck her, she spoke up excitedly!

"Omer, I have an idea!"

"Soyle Askim!
Tell me sweetheart!"
He said hugging her close despite her squirmy giggles.

"How about, if we buy one of those portable fire pits?
That way, we can sit out with blankets and enjoy the outdoorsy weather till it snows, over the weekends?"

"Whatever you want sweetheart!
But, why only the weekend?
We can enjoy over the weekdays too.
You know right, I want you with me, 24x7.
All the time."
He came from behind, hugged her, bending down, cheek to cheek, clasping her waist, tenderly murmured into her ears.