88🖤

E: *giggles*

Elia started taking pictures with my phone running around the hotel.

A: give it back or your grounded.
E: awww okay...

He handed me my phone and ran to Khelanni to bother her. I shook my head and went to my room to get ready for today.

Mattia pushed me against the wall pressing his lower half on me. I smiled and he kissed me roughly.

M: Next time it has to be only us two.
A: *laughs*

He started kissing my neck softly but we heard running near the door so we pulled away.

We went to the breakfast place and ate before going down to the beach and walking around

Elia got sleepy so I picked him up and he fell asleep in my arms while Khelanni was laughing with Mattia.

When we got home the kids fell asleep. Mattia pulled me into our room and locked the door pushing me gently on the bed.

He kissed me softly taking his shirt off. He took my clothes off and started kissing my neck roughly. I moaned quietly and pulled his hair slightly.

Mattia kissed me and put it in slowly. He groaned throwing his head back and thrusting into me slowly.

After a few minutes he sped up chocking me and kissing me. He groaned near my ear making me moan a little louder. I held onto the sheets and he went deeper.

M: *grunts* shit.

I bit my lip and he rubbed me while slowly down I moaned a little louder until I finally came. He kept stroking in deep and slow until he pulled out and came on my stomach.

I kissed him softly before we cleaned everything up.

M: That was nothing, when we're alone it's gonna be much rougher princess.

I looked at him wide eyed and he chuckled.

M: I love you.