104🖤

Mattia hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

M: I'm sorry princess...

Mattia's eyes started watering and he hugged me again tighter.

M: I didn't help you..I didn't protect you. I'm fucking stupid, he touched you, and I wasn't there to keep you safe.

Mattia said rubbing my back softly.

M: who did it?

Mattia asked softly. I looked down and sighed.

A: Jackson...

(OKAY SO LIKE IDK IF I OUT THE EX'S NAME IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY SO....THATS THE NAME😌)

M: *mumbled* motherfucker..

Mattia cuddled with me in bed and played with my hair softly. I stopped crying and just let out a sigh of relief. He kissed me softly and I fell asleep.

Mattia's POV

I waited until she fell asleep and covered her up before calling Elia.

Big boy🦖
E: Hey dad!
M: Is your sister there?
E: Yup, why?
M: meet me downtown at the diner.
E: bet.

I got my keys and started calling Kairi.

Kairi⛄️
Ka: what?
M: Do you know what happened to Maria and Jackson?
Ka: yeah they live near the diner downtown, in the blue apartments.
M: aight.

I hung up and drove as fast as I could to the diner. I saw the kids and told them to get in the car.

K: Where are we going?
M: Somewhere.
E: why?
M: You guys are going to help me get inside the apartment.
K: which apartment?
M: *sighs* A guys apartment.

I said making quick turn.

K: Can you at least explain why we're going?
M: he hurt your mom okay? That's all.
E: momma? Oh then speed up dad.

Once we got to the apartment I looked through the windows until I saw Jackson and Maria.

M: Khelanni teleport me inside that apartment.
K: what if we get caught-
M: I don't really care if we get caught at this point I just want him dead, okay?!

Khelanni rolled her eyes and held my hand before teleporting me into the bathroom of the apartment. It smelled like weed and sex.

M: go back with your brother.
E: oh I'm right here🌝
M: *sighs* distract that girl.
E: her?
M: yes Elia.
E: alrighty.

The kids distracted Maria and I snuck up on Jackson. He was smoking and looking at pictures of Aisha.

M: son of a bitch.

I pulled his hair and slammed his face on the wooden table.

J: *groans&chuckles* Aisha tattled.
M: shut the fuck up pervert.

I punched him until he fell to the ground laughing. I kicked his face and threw him across the room.

I slammed him against the wall and kicked him until he spat blood out.

J: kill I don't care, I'm just happy I fucked Aisha. She felt so good, I would do it again and again and ag-
M: SHUT UP!

I threw him on the floor and put his body on fire. He let out his last breathe and the fire alarm went off.

K: cmon dad, someone called the police.