89🖤

M: They invited us, we have to go.
A: us? I think you meant you. They don't even like me Mattia.

I said doing Khelanni's hair.

M: They do like you, Madi loved you. Cmon princess let's go to the party.
A: What about the kids?
M: Kairi and his husband said they'll take care of the kids.
A: Kairi?! Are you stu- dumb? He hit me Mattia.
K: *giggles*
M: He changed, his husband is so nice.
A: *sighs* okay but if something happens to my kids we're getting a divorce. That's how serious I am about my babies.

Mattia nodded and kissed me. I finished doing Khelanni's hair and Elia walked in mad because he just woke up.

A: *chuckles* what's wrong baby?
E: *whines* I'm tired.

I laughed and picked him up so that I can get him ready.

We got in the car and drove to Kairi's place

Kairi: I'm sorry for everything Aisha, I let Maria drag me everywhere like if I was her dog.
A: it's okay..

I said smiling and hugging the kids.

A: behave okay? Especially you Elia.
E: 😯 me?
A: yes you.
E: okay...

I kissed their forehead and left with Mattia to the party. It smelled like alcohol and drugs. It stunk.

A: I'm going to go get some drinks I'll be right back okay?
M: okay princess.

Mattia said kissing me and walking over to his friends. I got a water bottle and a beer for Mattia before walking back to them. I saw this girl all over Mattia so I fake smiled at her and sat on Mattia's lap.

M: *whispers* baby, don't move.

I laughed and handed him his beer before kissing him. The girl just smirked and sat next to us. I rolled my eyes and started kissing Mattia's neck slowly. He held my waist in place so I would stop moving and I smirked.

M: *whispers* princess...there's people around.
A: i know.

I said kissing him softly before biting his lower lip softly. I felt him get hard under me so I laughed looking over at the stupid bitch.

She rolled her eyes and giggled.

Alejandro: damn y'all are going to make baby #3 right in front of us. *laughs*
Madi: she's a bad bitch ayyy. Is everything alright Emily?
Em: yeah *laughs*

The bitch said, oh her names Emily.

M: baby don't be mean.

Mattia said in my ear tightening his grip on my waist. I nodded slowly stood up to go to the bathroom.

When I got back I saw the Emily bitch try to kiss so I pulled her hair throwing her on the floor.

Madi: ahh *laughs* hit her Aisha!
M: Aisha princess lets go.

I ignored Mattia and slapped the bitch. She tried standing up but I punched her and grabbing a bottle of tequila throwing it at her.

A: don't mess with my husband bitch.

I said grabbing my purse and leaving. Mattia ran after me and kissed me softly so I would calm down.

A: you can stay im gonna go pick the kids up and go home.
M: No let's leave.

Mattia said holding my hand.