Chapter 12: First Elimination

*_*

YUXIN

After we eat dinner, PD Kun hurriedly leaves our dorm to avoid getting seen by other trainees which is quite understandable.

While Xueer stayed for a while, after PD Kun leaves she immediately go to me, "Yah! What happened earlier?" she asks, nudging me in the shoulder.

I sigh at her pointing at my knees, "It attacked me again." I said while she just rolled her eyes at me, "Yeah, I already know how careless you are to yourself that's why it" she pointed at my knee, "-attacked you again." she continued.

"What I'm asking is, what happened earlier between PD Kun and you." she said, wiggling her well defined brows.

At the mention of PD Kun's name, I can't help but blush again. Urgh, why am I being like this?

She smiled teasingly upon seeing me blush while I roam my eyes around the room seeing Anqi, Xi Ai and Yu Yan also staring at me, probably listening to my conversation with Xueer.

They all looked at me with their knowing looks which makes me embarassed, "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." I said wanting to escape the current situation.

I throw my blanket over myself and turn my back to them ignoring their whining because I didn't answer Xueer's question.

"Yah! Liu Yuxin!" Xi Ai yelled.

But I ignored it, closing my eyes tightly and forced my self to sleep.

I heard their sighs but sleep started to enveloped me and the last thing I remember is Xueer bidding her goodbye to my roommates.

THE NEXT DAY

Almost all of the trainees are nervous for today because this is our first elimination and out of 109 girls who are currently in the competition, only 60 will advanced to the next round.

I sighed a heavy breath as I look at all the trainees inside the studio, all of them are talented and I'm just wishing that all of the friends I made within the past few months will make it.

In a matter of thirty minutes, we already see PD Kun entering the studio. I can feel some teasing stares behind me which I assumed Anqi and Xi Ai because they're seated behind me. I just looked away from PD Kun by giving him a respectful bow, as all the traineed did.

PD Kun stands in the platform holding his card, "Today, I already have the names of Top 60 in my hands. I just want you all to know that don't stop in reaching your dreams no matter what happen." he said.

He looks so handsome as always, his eyes roam around the trainees and before our eyes met, I already drop my gaze at him and look at somewhere else.

Just like that, he began announcing the names of those who are still in the competition.

He went from the top 59 trainee first then top 58 and as time flashes by, he's already down to the top 15 trainee.

He looked at us, probably searching for the top 15 trainee. I began to feel nervous because none of my friends are being announced yet. Then, PD Kun's gaze stop at Yu Yan.

"The top 15 trainee is... Yu Yan." he said.

I almost jumped in my seat but controlled myself and just clapped calmly, showing everyone how cool I was.

Then right after announcing Yu Yan, he immediately continued to top 14, 13, 12, 11 and lastly top 10.

"Top 10 is... Frhamn Shangguan" he said.

I clapped happily for Xi Ai, Anqi can't help to stand up and hug her friend. Now, I'm nervous.

Will I be able to make it to the Top 60?

Yu Yan and Xi Ai go to their seats after they gave a speech. Then, right after they're seated, PD Kun immediately starts to announced the Top 9.

"The Top 9 is... Kong Xueer." PD Kun said.

I'm so happy for Xueer, she immediately goes to the platform and as she passes me, I ask for a high five and she returned it to me.

After giving a speech, she also sit at the assigned seat. Next would be the top 8.

"Next, I will announced the Top 8." PD Kun said.

He looks at the trainees left and said, "She's known as a gentle and calm girl." he said, then he looked at me.

"The top 8 is Liu Yuxin." he announced.

I'm really happy, I'm able to make it to the top 60. PD Kun nodded at me as I make it to the stage to deliver a small speech.

After the speech PD Kun continued to announced the remaining trainees who make it to the top 60.

I'm in euphoria because me, Xi Ai, Yu Yan, Xueer, Kiki and Anqi make it to the next round and we all have high ranks.

SOMEONE'S POV

WHAT THE HELL?!?

I didn't make it to the next round.

How am I supposed to monitor Liu Yuxin?

I saw how she looks at Kun earlier and it definitely puts me into rage and jealousy.

Oh, Liu Yuxin if I will do anything to see you again.

I saw in my peripheral vision how Kun is giving tissues to some trainees who are eliminated as soon as the recording stops.

He's about to come to me but I immediately  go away.

PD Kun, you better stay away from her

Or else.