Chapter 27: A Night to Remember

*_*

YU YAN

The moment we arrived at the dormitory, Xiai immediately prepare the room, she spread our blankets on the floor with our pillows scattered in every corners while Anqi search for some snacks in our mini pantry and the baijiu hidden in the bed. I immediately prepare the meat Xiai's manager bought.

A knock disturbed all of us, the three of us looked at each other before looking at the door, "Open the door Xiai, maybe it's Yuxin but hide the drinks first." said by Anqi. We immediately get the bottles of baijiu and hide it in the mini pantry while Xiai glanced at us first before opening the door, seeing that the alcohol is out of sight.

She opened the door and let out a sigh of relief, immediately motioning the person to get in. The person came in and it's just Xueer who's quite confused by Xiai's actions. She looked at us, "Why are you so anxious?" she asks, confused. Xiai grab her arms as she drag Xueer into the mini pantry. 

The latter immediately seeing the drinks widened her eyes, "H-How?" Xiai smirked at her reaction as she proudly told Xueer the story all over again.

The two situated themselves in the blankets prepared by Xiai.

I continued doing my job grilling them the meat, the moment I finished the three of them are already in their third shots. I can see Anqi being tipsy but still in her right mind while Xueer seemed to be alright but Xiai's face is already flushed but she's still fine, I guess.

I immediately frowned noticing that Yuxin is still not here, "Yuxin is still not here?" I asks them, confused. The three also looks confused but we chose to just shrugged it off, she might still be searching for that necklace. I feel like it's the one she forgot in the dressing room.

I placed the meat in the middle with the snacks that are already scattered everywhere but I just enjoyed myself to the cabbage in front of me and some fruits. We were down to our fifth shot, when we heard a knock.

Anqi leaped in her seat, "I'm sure that's Yuxin." she said while hastily putting the meat into her mouth, "I will welcome her with the beverage." Xiai said, getting the bottle of baijiu, clumsily walking through the door.

I wanted to stop her but I'm too dizzy to do so while Xueer is just silently clinging into me, chuckling at Xiai stumbling along her way.

My eyes widens when Xiai opened the door.

Oh shit.

Anqi tried to hide the bottle in Xiai's hand but it's too late. I can see PD Kun frowning at us as he immediately glared at the four of us in the room. "What are you all doing?!?" PD Kun asks, his tone is monotonous and strict, making me unconsciously gulp and I can feel how Xueer tighten her grip to my arms.

He entered the room and see the remaining two bottles of baijiu displayed on his sight as he looked at our tipsy state. "This is not allowed here." he said, glaring at us. I noticed Yuxin is with him, she seemed lost but the moment she heard PD Kun's strict voice, she lifts her head up. She looked around the dorm as she seemed to remember what our plans for today.

YUXIN

"This is not allowed here." I heard PD Kun said, making me lift my head up as I roam my eyes around the dorm.

Then I remembered that we were supposed to drink tonight, my eyes widened as I came to realize I brought PD Kun in here so I glanced at my roommates, my eyes stopping with Yu Yan's glare, I unconsciously gulped.

I'm doomed.

I felt a hand touch my shoulders, my lips trembled as I immediately flinched away from the person startling them all. I released a sudden yelp as I slumped myself into the ground, skirting away from him.