Chapter 28: Mutual Understanding

*_*

YU YAN

I was awaken by the loud sound of girls chatting and laughing echoing in the hallways of our dormitory. I lazily groan in my bed, rubbing my eyes to clear my vision. I prolonged a yawn then stretch my whole body while on bed when I felt restricted, I open my eyes, glancing at my side.

There's a Kong Xueer with her mouth open, sleeping next to me.

Pieces of scenes from yesterday's night came into my mind, I roam my eyes around the room noticing PD Kun and his manager are still here.

The hell? his manager didn't woke up?

I came back from my senses hearing the loud chatting and laughing of girls in the corridors, making me face palm. I checked the clock in the room, It's already quarter to 10 am.

I tiptoed to go to the door and sneakily take a peak to see that there's a lot of trainees scattered outside and it will be impossible for PD Kun and his manager to get out again. I sigh looking at the responsible manager of PD Kun.

He's sleeping comfortably on the ground, mouth open wide as he snores, I snickered upon looking at him, lightly kicking his feet but he didn't even move.

I divert my attention to him and glance at Yuxin and PD Kun.

The two looked sweet together.

Yuxin buries her face into PD Kun's chest while wrapping her arms around his torso, his chin is resting on the top of her head as his right arm serves as the pillow for her and his left arms wrapped around her waist.

What made my heart fluttered the most is that their faces both held a contented expressions.

I can't help the smile that formed in my face upon looking at the two, I hurriedly get my Polaroid camera  from my baggage and take a few shots of them. I heard Anqi shuffling through her sheets and she's about to yell her yawn when I immediately clamped my hand into her mouth.

She panicked and immediately stands up but as soon as she saw me, she calmed down as I put my index finger into my mouth, signaling her to be quiet.

She looked at me confused but I just looked at the side of Yuxin and PD Kun as she immediately followed my gaze, hurriedly going down in her bed as she internally squealed looking at the two. She goes to Xueer and Xiai, roughly waking them up as I held in my laughs looking at Xiai's face.

The four of us immediately crowded the two sleeping lovers as I continue to take a shots of them while the other three are already blushing just by looking at the two.

"mmmm..." 

We immediately held our breath and didn't dare to make any noise when we heard PD Kun's groans as he slowly wakes up. I felt like no one even blinked.

We're just staring at him, as he opened his eyes.

The first thing he noticed is Yuxin on his arms, sleeping peacefully. It seems like he's processing everything that happened as his face somewhat became enlightened, he doesn't seem to notice us so we continue to not make any sound and just observed him.

He gently lift his head as he looked down slightly, looking at Yuxin's face then he warmly smiled seeing how comfortable Yuxin is in his arms. He lifted his arms that were wrapped around her waist, as we silently squealed while watching it.

He gently caress her face with his finger tips, then he drag his fingers towards Yuxin's lips while staring at it deeply, licking his own.

What is this man thinking?!?