Part 15 : Truth Untold

"Oppa..." I said while standing infront of his door.
"What is it?" He was looking busy on writing something.
"Umm....what are you doing?" I tried to make the atmosphere comfortable as I was feeling a bit scared.
"Don't you see?" he said.
"Oh..you are writing..." I said like a dumb.
"Just tell why did you come here."
Okay. I got it. It's not gonna work like that. I need to tell him directly. I took a deep breath & said "Jisoo-unnie..gave a letter for you."
He stopped writing for a while,  then suddenly started to write again & said "So..what's written in there?"
"How would I know? I didn’t... "
"O yes, you did." he cut off my word & said "Now tell me what's written in there. I don't have much time to read that."
I was standing quite for some second.  Then I said "Okay fine! I did read it! But I didn’t understand anything. I think you will. So..." I put the letter in his table & said, "Here it is...Read it when you get time. Good night."
Saying this, I went out of his room.

A/N's P.O.V.

Yoongi was still writing after Yongmun left. But his head didn’t want to work anymore. He was looking at the letter again & again.
"What do you want to say after all this Jisoo...what?" he said by himself.

He finally closed his pen & took the letter. He was looking it for a quite long time,  then opened it.
"Your handwriting also didn’t change..I guess people's handwriting don't easily change like their character. "
He started to read the letter -

______________________________________

My Suga,

I don't even know if  you're still mine or someone else's. But I still love you. I was yours & I always will be.
I always pray for you & hope you’re doing well.
I don't know why am I writing this letter...or maybe I know. I still miss you so bad. I miss all the moment we had. It hurts too much when I think that you are not mine anymore. I know I did wrong but that's not like what you're thinking. You never let me to explain what exactly happened. You said you believe me. If you really believed me then how can you misunderstand me like this. Well...I know. You have a bad temper & you do so many wrong thing when you’re angry. I know that you loved me so truely &... You might still love me...you might still feel the same like I do. In that case...please give me one more chance to explain what happened that day. It's just too much hard to live without you! I can't take this anymore! I never betrayed you Suga! Please give me a chance to explain...If you still love me..
I'm waiting for you...and I'll always wait for you...Only you.

Your guilty love,
Jisoo

______________________________________

He read the letter so many times & started to feel guilty. Who knows why. He started to think that he have done something so wrong. But what is it? Not giving her the chance to explain? What happened in front of his eyes were too clear that he thought there's nothing to explain. But why he's feeling like this.

He took his phone & went to the blocklist of the contact numbers. He unblocked the number which was blocked for the past 1 year. He was sitting for a quite long time while looking at that number.
Then he decided to text her.
After a long time of typing & erasing, he finally sent a massage "Meet me near the Han River tomorrow at 4pm."

___Han River___

He didn’t even turn around when he heard the sound of somebody running toward him.
~A painful silence~
"What do you even want to explain?" he finally broke the silence.
"Suga...I..." She started.
"I really don't see anything there to explain!" he shouted.
"Please..calm down...let me say!" she said in a broken voice.
Yoongi took a deep breath & muttered "okay. Go ahead."
"That day...Kai said, he want to surprise Jennie..my best friend. So..he called me too."
"And why he'd call you? And if he had call you, why did you go?!"
"Cause I'm such a fool!"
"Nice excuse! Go ahead." he said like he's watching a drama.
Jisoo felt so disappointed but still tried her best "He called me in than restaurant. I asked him why did he call me. He said Jennie would be happy if she see me there too.   I went there but Jennie didn’t come. He said she'll come. So we were talking but then suddenly...I don't know why he kissed me! I'm sure he wanted to ruin our relation! That's why when he saw you, he kissed me! Remember! You said you got a massage from an unknown number that told you to come to that restaurant right?!"
Yoongi nodded in confusion.
"I'm sure that's a trap Yoongi! Why don't you trust me!" she started to cry.
"I....I don't know...I just..." He started to feel so lost at that moment. He suddenly stood up & ran only saying a "bye" to her.

"What the hell happened...? " said Yongmun while standing beside Woojin & hiding from them.
"He just realized his whole life is a lie." said Woojin, "We have seen enough. I guess we should go home too."
"Yeah..."

"Woojin-aaa..."
"Yes?" replied him.
"What do you think? What will happened to them?" she asked in an upset tone.
They are talking while walking toward home.
"Ahh...Don't worry.  They love each other so much. They also looks so good together by the way. They'll be just fine." he said & gave a smile to her.
She nodded & smiled back.

{To be continued}

HAPPY BANGTAN DAY!!!
#7YEARS_WITH_BTS!!!💜💜💜💜💜

HAPPY BANGTAN DAY!!!#7YEARS_WITH_BTS!!!💜💜💜💜💜