Part 18 : Destiny (end)

Yongmun's P.O.V.

"You two did very bad." said Jisoo Unnie & frowned at us.

We were sitting in the couch of our living room.

"I didn't knew that you're also so curious about everything like her." said Yoongi-oppa with a serious tone.

"Ah...Hyung... I was the one who took her there. She don't have any fault." said Woojin. I was sitting silently as I was feeling so embarrassed after all this.

Suddenly oppa started to laugh & said, "Well...customer satisfaction is the most important thing." & started to laugh like crazy. Jisoo-unnie joined him too. We both were sitting confused.

"You two worked so hard to make us together. So it's of course fair to have a check that if everything is okay, right?" said Unnie.

We also started to laugh. Not because it was funny. Because we were relieved that they didn't sue us.

"Um..so..can we go to the terrace?" asked Woojin with a lot of fear in his eyes.

"Why?" asked Oppa.

"Because today is Christmas & the whole terrace is so light up that's why." I finally said something.

"Oh really? Okay then go. We will come too after some moments." said Unnie.

"You guys...too?", Woojin looked kinda unsatisfied.

" Why...? You don't want us to?" asked Unnie.

"No no! I meant...I thought...I mean I think...you should spend time together alone..but yeah! It's okay! It will be fun if you come!", Woojin mumbled.

" You're a man. Why do you babbler that much?", said Oppa. I laughed at his words. I have a feeling that Woojin is scared of Yoongi-oppa. Woojin looked shy for a moment.

"And no! It's so cold outside! I can't go out again! What about staying under blanket?", Oppa groaned like a cat.

"Ahh husshh!!" Unnie hushed him as she felt embarrassed, "Okay oaky. You guys go & have fun."

I clearly saw Woojin's face lit up. I was happy too cause....I also wanted to stay alone with him.

We ran to terrace & it was pretty filled with snow. All the trees were decorated with lights.

"Wow...It's really beautiful. Do you come here in every Christmas? " I asked.

"Not every Christmas. But I never enjoyed it like today...I never enjoyed my life like this before." he looked at me.
I was kinda confused that what did he mean? Is he indicating me? No way....It's impossible to me that someone I like...will like me back. But in the case of Woojin...I love him...yes! I love him! But he don't! He can't! It's... impossible.

"Yes I also didn't! Oppa & Unnie got back together! I'm so happy~~" I tried to change the topic, "Woojin-sshi! Are you feeling hungry?"

He shooked.

"I slept at 3 & woke up at 7:45! Now I'm feeling hugry." I said. He didn't say anything. It looked like he's in deep thoughts.

"Woojin-aa..."

"What is it?"

"Did you ever see any person in your dream whom you never met in real?" I asked.

"So many times." he replied.

"Um...did it ever happen that you are seeing a person for years in your dream whom you don't know?"

"No. Why?" he said.