Chapter Three - Jenny Don't Be Hasty

Chapter 3 – Jenny Don’t Be Hasty

I decided to go back to Starbucks the next day. I had a war with myself during the morning but then I decide to go anyway, it was 4pm when I left my apartment. After searching on my phone, I found the right Starbucks at around 5 pm; traffic was always bad in busy-London. I parked my car on the side and took a deep breath before stepping out.

Here we go - don’t be vulnerable Harry. Be cheeky. Be fun.

I opened the door and there she was. She was pouring up someone’s drink in a cup. She made even the simplest thing look beautiful. //// oh, god this is sooooo cheesy! xD //// I was next in line; I could feel my hands getting sweaty. What was going on with me, why was I this nervous?

“What would you like to order?” She asked and then looked up at me. I saw it in her face that she recognized me.

“A chocolate frappochino and five minutes talk with you please.” I gave her one of my signature smiles.

“What do we have to talk about?” Sami asked.

“You stood me up; I think I deserve an explanation.”

“I don’t really have time for friends, Harry.” At least she remembered my name!

“Well, then let me have 5 minutes to explain why we should be friends.”

“Maybe, we’ll see if I have the time, it’s a pretty big line behind you. Here’s your drink, now please move along.” She handed me the drink as I handed her money.

“Keep the change.” I said and then I turned around. Shock filled my eyes. How did they find me? The little shop was filled with fans, screaming my name. How didn’t I notice them before? Was I that caught up in Sami’s and mine conversation?

I had two choices now, either I run out or I can hid in the back so that I can get my talk to Sami whenever. The fans would probably leave soon enough. I turned towards Sami again.

“Got some room in the back where I can hide?” I leaned over so that she could hear me. The room was filled with so much noise.

“Come here, then.” She said and turned around. I just jumped over the counter; I always wanted to do that! I followed her to a little room in the back; it was some sort of office there, a young man sat by the table and ate something. He looked up as we got inside.

“What’s going on?” He asked, looking at me confused.

“We have a little situation out there, would you like to help me Eric?” Sami asked the boy and he groaned as he got up from his seat.

“I guess you can wait here then Harry.” She told me.

“Thanks Sami.” I said and let out a loud sigh as I sat down on the chair. How the hell could they find me? So many, I mean someone must have said something but no one knew I was coming here. Oh, wait, Brooke?

“The person in there might look a whole lot like One Direction’s Harry but it’s not him. They’re just very, very alike. Please leave if you’re not here for coffee.” I heard Sami yell over the crowd.

I opened Twitter and looked through my latest tweets. I found the one I sent with the picture of Brook and me. I clicked her name and went to her profile.       

‘ @ BrookeWiiiilson Everyone in London! Harry will be at my Starbucks (the address) tomorrow afternoon after 5pm sometime! I promise you, I talked to him yesterday at the concert! ‘

It was like twenty more tweets like that one. How could she make so many people to come here? Then I looked again and noticed she had 20 000 followers. How could she get so many, a normal girl working in a coffee shop?