Chapter 4

Three days later, fifth of December:

Snape stood in a dark room, the only source of light was from the wand of the man next to him. Dumbledore decided to have this meeting extra save in the Shrieking Shack, because noone would go there. Fortunately, it wasn't full moon, so they didn't have to deal with a mad Lupin, trying to kill them.

- According to Slughorn he made horcruxes, do you know anything about them? - whispered the old man

- Yes, and I think I even have one, he gave this notebook to me a few days ago. I think he gave another one to Bellatrix.

- Tell me everything that happened when he gave you the notebook!

- He wanted to talk to me and Bellatrix, but one by one. I was the first one, when I got into his room he was holding a golden cup and a notebook. When he saw me he hid the cup, but I was able to observe it. It had Hufflepuff's crest on it. Than he gave me the book, he sid it had all his secret's, his fears and everything that can destroy him. He asked me to protect it with my life, because this diary can be the key of surviving death. I brought it to you, and if it is a horcrux we should destroy it immediately.

- Don't rush forward, I will take it, ut if we desroy it, he will sense it and your betrayal will be revealed. It will be your death. First we have to get all the horcruxes, the last one should be Lestrange's. If she notices it is missing she will tell it to Voldemort, and he will make sure all the others are safe.

- Do I have any tasks until our next meeting?

- No, you only have to listen and tell me the new informations.

- Then, good night!

- Good night Severus!

With these last words the two men apparated, Snape to his house and Dumbledore to his office, where he temporarily lifted the charm that restricted apparation. He sent patronus to Slughorn. A few minutes later the professor entered the office.

- Thank you Horace that you came in this late hour, I really need to talk to you. Do you have any basilisk fangs?

- I'm afraid I don't have any at the moment, but I can get some ina few weeks.

- That would be very good, you know we need something to destroy the horcruxes with.

- Oh, I see.

- Good night Horace, thank you for your help!

- This is the least I can do after what I did. Good night Albus!

During the next few days Dumbledre started his research. He started to talk the goblins of Gringotts. Soon he found out that Bellatrix Lestrange visited her safe during the past days. This was the easier part of the problem, he still ahd to find out how to get in the safe, get the cup and leave without getting caught. He knew he can get out even if goblins find out of him stealing from one of the safes, but it would get to the newspapers and Voldemort would know it. No, he had to find another way to get that horcrux. He decided to think about it later, since that was the horcrux they had to steal as the last one. But where are the others? What are they? How many are there? Isthere one in the school? Questions that led to more and more.

- It would take really long to get these horcruxes, it might get too late by the time I find and destroy all of them. - the headmaster murmured to himself.

This is very short,but I had no idea about what I should write about after this. I really don't like this chapter, sorry if it is bad.