Chapter 10

Three years later:

The Potters, the Longbottoms, the Weasleys and the Grangers stood next to the Hogwarts exprees. This time the Potters were saying goodbye to both Emma and Harry. Finally it was time for Emma too to start her education as a witch. She couldn't wait for it, duirng Harry's first year she spent most ofher time with Ginny, but then she left for Hogwarts too. DUring the next two years she was a bit sad and lonely, of course she had other friends, but noone was as close to her as Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville. SHe was younger but the five of them weere happy to spend time with her. During those two years she spent most of her time practising magic. She learnt a lot from her father and Sirius. She wanted to become an animagus and begged his father to teach her for years, and finally he gave in when Harry went to Hogwarts. After months of hard work she finally managed to transform, into an owl. Its coulour was just bright red just like her hair.

A few weeks ago they went to the Quidditch Championship and it was really great. Lily at first didn't want to let her go, but James managed to chenge her mind. It was very exciting, and Emma was so happy that she got to see it.

They got on the Hogwarts express and all of them sat down in one compartment, it was a bit crowded, but at least they could talk and enjoy their time alone because after they get into the castle it would be hard to find some space without their housemates. They arrived at Hogsmeade and they had to split up, Emma followed Hagrid to the lake where she got into a boat with three girls, Helen, Emily and Ally. They didn't speak much, but stayed together until it was time for them to be sorted. Helen was put in Ravenclaw and Emily in Hufflepuff, but both Emma and Ally were Gryffindors.

Emma sat down happily next to his brother, she hoped she would get into gryffindor, because she didn't want to be in a different house as her friends. However, the Sorting HAt hesitated for a while, making a decision between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.

Emma spent an amazing year in Hogwarts and it was even more amazing because of the Triwizard Tournament that took place in Hogwarts that year. She couldn't participate, but it was fun to watch it. From Hogwarts the champion was Cedric Diggory, and he won the cup and the money. Fred and George also tried to get in, but no matter how hard they tried they couldn't, because they weren't old enough.

During the next few years they had an amazing time in the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Ally and Emma became good friends, and the Potter girl was so happy that she had a friend after the others finished their education. She bacame a chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team in her third year and stayed in the team until her graduation.