The Alan Games

POV: Alan

The guys walk in all at the same time... (I look at the girls like "not yet") The guys are confused as they look at each other and also scan the cafeteria.

We are hiding behind these tables and the others are hiding behind other tables/ counters and other places....

They walk closer to us for I heard Joey was "scared of splitting up."

"Man up Joe," I heard Chad say.

Before they could say anything else (for they were like right in front of us) I gave the signal, "FOR NARNIA!!" I yell.

We threw the "sweet revenge" at the three guys. Melody nailed Caleb's face and he was covered in red icing. Izzy slammed hers on Joey. She aimed for the face also, but she missed and got Joey's hair. His hair turned green from the icing. Before Chad could laugh he was hit in his face with green icing by my POWELLful throw. Not to brag or anything, but my aim was pretty sweet!

"What's this?" Caleb asks wiping the red from his hair.

"Haha that's RED!" Chad speaks in his "accent."

"Wow Chad! I meant what's this FOR?"

"For not including me in your plans," I respond giving him the eye brow, "I might have gotten this idea actually from you guys, so I guess what goes around comes around like a Boomerang."

"Wait you knew about that?" Chad wonders.

"You guys REALLY think I wouldn't know?" I reply.

"Ummmm RUN!!" Joey shouts.

I give a whistle and out comes the others. Kelsey, Kelsey, Brycie, Kyle, Fallon, Jordan, Tyler, Mags, Elisabeth, Beth, and of course my little girl. They are standing there with the best weapons of all and they were going to Fight Forever with those things.... The guys look scared.

Chad laughs, "what are they going to do? They don't want to hurt... OWWW!" He was hit by Fallon. "Baby why?"

"Oh come on you can't be mad at me," she bats her eyes and looks at him.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Chad yells.

"May the lights be Eva in your fava!" Izzy pipes in.

Before we knew it we were throwing dodgeballs and cupcakes at one another. I even got hit by my own little girl in the back. I turn around and do that 'daddy voice' , "I'm gonna get you." She turns, runs, squeals, and laughs. I was stopped by a smashed blue cupcake in the face.

Melody smiles at me and I start to run to her. When she wasn't looking she bumped into someone. They both fell and they laughed. They looked at each other and she seemed to be dazed.
-
-
-
POV:Melody

Gosh he is so cute.