CS and Prologue + Copyright

Copyright © 2020
Alisha Ali
All rights reserved.Publication of this Work to another site or forum without permission of author is strictly prohibited..
Copyright is a crime don't even try to copy my books because I won't backoff taking legal actions..

New story 😆😆😆

Cover credit goes to my Sautan 😍♥️ thank you for this baby I love you

Cover credit goes to my Sautan 😍♥️ thank you for this baby I love you.. and this is sooo awesomeeeee.. _littlebitcrazy_

No proofreading 😪

It's been 16 years Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy are bound by Marriage..

Don't give me those looks they are not old..they had child marriage..

Nandini was 4 when she was married to Manik he was 9..

They didn't even know the meaning of marriage...

It was Manik's Great GrandFather's wish to see manik's marriage before dying..

After Marriage Nandini shifted to Los Angeles with her family..while manik stayed back with his fam in india

They both know that they are married but still didn't know each other personally..

Strange right? I know 😆😆😆

16 year has passed he got busy with his career and she is busy in her study..

Let's get into the character sketch then

Manik Malhotra: he is 25 year old the New CEO of Malhotra Industry

Manik Malhotra: he is 25 year old the New CEO of Malhotra Industry..he is Monster that's what world calls him.. love his family very much.. he is introvert rude arrogant, dominant and also have anger issues...

Nandini Murthy/Malhotra: The heroine of the story she is 20 year old

Nandini Murthy/Malhotra: The heroine of the story she is 20 year old.. she just completed her college.. lives in Los Angeles California with her family.. she is rich spoilt brat..one words which suits her personality that is SASSY..

Ishita Murthy and Yash Murthy Nandini's Parents..

Neonika Malhotra and Raj Malhotra Manik's parents..

Rishabh Murthy Nandini's younger brother he is 17 year old..

Diya Malhotra Manik's younger sister she is also 17 year old..
_________________________

Prologue..

"No Nandu don't you are pretty drunk" said the girl who is Nandini's friend

"Babe shut up I am not drunk okay I am fine and it's time to show who is the real queen" Nandini replied..

"Girls like you just knows how to play with words and not more than that" said the other boy who was sitting in his car..

"Abe angrez" she stopped and then said "listen honey you want to play right it's ok.. if you win then I can do anything for you if I win then you have to clean my shoes with your hands" she said with a smirk..

"Ok done" said the guy..

"So let's start the race" nandini's girl gang shout..

"Bring it on" she showed her thumb and they started racing in the middle of the night..

"Nandini Nandini" her friends started cheering for her as she speed up the car..

"Babe their is a car which is coming from the front" her friend panicked..

"Shit" before she could react her brand new car got hit with another car..

"Ohh My God I am alive Thank you Ayyiappa" she thanked ayyiappa joining her hand..

"Shiitttt my new car" she punched the steering wheel and stepped out of the car..

She walked towards the other car and knocked on the window and the Man in his mid twenties stepped out..

"Are you mad or what huhhh? How dare you too hit my new car huh" she shouted..

"You tell me are you blind or what can't you just see the road and drive" he also shouted angrily..

"You hit my new car" she said gritted her teeth..

"You also hit my car Miss" he also said.."what were doing huh? racing in the middle of the night damnn you silly teenage girls" her anger rose as he called her teenager..

"Excuse me Mr uncle I am not a teenager I am 20 year old girl and i also have driving licence" she said glaring at him..

"Girls like you just said like this only" he replied..

"You know what just fuck off" she showed her middle finger..

"You fuck off" he shouted angrily..

"Urghhhh" she stomped her feet and sat inside her car..
___________________________

Okay how's the prologue? Should I continue?

Liked it?

So who was the guy? 😆😆😆