part 11

You people didn't complete the target still I am updating 😕😕

I will not going to update the next chapter if you all won't complete the target this time...😣😣..

Finally doctor came out of the operation theatre and nandini ran to him.."doctor how is he?" She asked..

"He is fine now the operation is successful"doctor said and we sighed in relief..

"Can i meet him?" Nandini asked impatiently..

"First let us shift him into private ward" doctor said and left..

"Now stop crying baccha everything is fine" mom wiped her tears and she hugged her..

"Thank you aunty" she mumbled breaking the hug.. mom smiled patting her head..

Nan's pov...

Mom got her concious back and I ran to her room with rishabh while dad still didn't get his concious back so we can't meet him...

"Mom" I mumbled and hugged her..

"Ssshh doll I am fine" she said softly caressing my back as I was crying in her arms...

"You scared the shit out of us mom" rishabh said crying..

"Language rishabh" mom scolded and I giggled..

"Are you fine now is it paining somewhere?" I asked mom cupping her cheeks..

"I am fine baccha how is your dad" she asked..

"He is fine mom he is out of danger" rishabh replied and mom nodded..

"Yeh sab kaise mom?" I asked..

"I don't know doll how it all happened your dad was driving the car and then suddenly our car bumped with the tree" I rubbed her back.."it's ok mom don't panic everything is fine" I said..

Neonika aunty and raj uncle started talking with mom.. just then nurse stepped inside..

"Mr Murthy got his concious back" nurse said and I stood up..

"I want to meet him" mom said..

"Mom you aren't fine you should take rest you can meet with dad later" i said softly..

"No doll I want to meet yash" she said impatiently..

"Mom you aren't fine please take rest please" I said softly and made her lay down..

After calming mom down I went to dad's room with rishabh..

I rishabh and Malhotra's met with dad and he is fine now..

I sighed and thanked ayyiappa million times for making them fit and fine..

Right now i am sitting in hospital canteen with rishabh and Manik's family and aunty is forcing me and rishabh to have atleast a sandwich as we didn't had lunch..