part 14

Warning: Pervert and shameless Manik😈

400 votes target..

Nan's pov..

He uploaded our engagement picture.. should I upload or not? I think I should also upload otherwise he will think that I am rude..

I Checked my phone gallery for 10 mins and finally found a picture of our engagement..

I updated a picture turning off my phone I went downstairs to have my dinner..

Manik's pov..

I was sitting on my bed doing my work while diya was irritating the shit out of me..

Just then my phone beep with the notification.. I turned it on and my lips curved into smile..

nandini.murthy started following you

nandini.murthy tagged you in a post

murthy tagged you in a post

Liked by rishabh.murthy,diyamalhotra and 25000 others..

nandini.murthy Engaged @the_manikmalhotra 💍♥️

View all 500 comments..

"Bro bhabhi uploaded a picture" she said showing her phone screen..

"Whatta progress" she said clapping her hands and I looked at her no no actually glaring at her..

"Get out of my room" I scowled and she made a face..

"That's so rude bhai I will take revenge for sure" she said angrily and left the room..
_________________________________

The news of Manik Malhotra getting engaged to Nandini Murthy spread like a fire..Manik is a billionaire so is nandini so the news spread more than it should be.. there were various link ups of manik with other girl but all these came into halt as he posted a picture with his girl that is none other than Nandini Murthy..
There was someone burning in jealousy after listening all the news..
___________________________