part 6

Okay so here is the next update do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

If you all are still having trouble opening all the chapters then remove this book from your library then add💓

"She can't be my wife" " he can't be my husband" we both shouted in unison..

"What" our parents looked shocked..

"Mom dad i think there is some misunderstanding he can't be my husband" I said to my parents..

"Yes mom dad i think there is some misunderstanding she can't be my wife" he said to his parents..

"Nandini what are you saying? Are you out of your mind he is your husband Manik Malhotra" mom said sternly trying to make me understand..

"Manik tu pagal hogaya hai kya she is your wife dammit" raj uncle said to him..

"Yes bhabhi he is your husband and my brother" diya said to me..

Ohhh my God what is happening with me.. am I really married to him? No no i want to go home.. I need some rest I can't take this shit anymore.. atleast not right now!!

"Mom I want to go home" I said looking at home.

"You can't go right now doll" mom said..

"Yes because it's your and manik's official engagement infront of the world" I was shocked and rooted at my place listening neonika aunty..

"Whaa.. whatt" I think I heard something wrong

"Mom" I looked at mom and she just nodded..

I hold mom's hand and dragged her with me in the other corner.."mom what is happening" I asked her..

"It's your engagement" mom said and I looked at her blankly..

"Mom are you fucking out of your mind" I was hell frustrated..

"Watch your tongue doll" she said sternly..

"What watch your tongue huh? You just trapped me.. you fucking trapped me.. idk why I came here at first place" I said angrily.

"What is wrong in doing engagement with him huh? You both are already married and now we are doing this just to show the world what's wrong in that" she said so casually like nothing happened..

"Mom what about me? Am I not deserved to took any decision for myself?" I asked..

"It's not like that why are you saying like this" mom said and about to wipe my tears but I stopped her by showing my palm..

"Princess" I turned and saw dad..

"Dad what is happening here dad? Why you all are doing this with me" I asked holding his hand..

"Princess it's just an engagement" dad said calmly..

"We are already married right? Now why this engagement thing?" I asked him wiping my tears harshly..

"Please do it princess" dad said..

"Meri feelings kii toh koi parwah hii nahi hai fine then I am ready and please one more thing stop calling me this princess and doll because I am just puppet of your hands and nothing else" I said and walked away wiping my tears..

Manik's pov...

"Mom dad what is happening why this engagement and all?" I asked mom dad.. I am still shocked that she is my wife..

"Just to make this relationship official manik what is wrong in that" dad replied..

"It's my engagement right and you all didn't tell anything to me wow like wow" I clapped my hands.. I am soo fucking angry right now..

"What's wrong in that manik? You both are already married and we are doing it just to show the world that you are already engaged" mom said to me..

"You both already decide everything right then why the hell I am wasting my time? Fine then do anything you want!!" I said angrily and walked away..
_____________________

Right now i am standing like a centre of attraction.. oohh damnn It's my engagement my fucking engagement to my wife Nandini.. I still can't believe that she is the same girl with whom I fought in the very first day..

Anyways where is my soo called wife..ohh there she is walking towards us with her parents and brother..

Dad announced everyone that it's my engagement.. while I forced a smile..

She stood infront of me looking down.. why she is not shouting right now? I mean she always shouts whenever she saw me!! Anyways leave it..

"Manik ring" mom forward me a ring..

I took it from her while my wife stood still

I took it from her while my wife stood still.. when her mom nudged her she forward her left hand and I slide the ring on her ring finger... unknowingly I shivered when my hand touched hers and I don't know why?

Nan's pov..

Engagement? My fucking engagement!! Wow like wow.. I want to bang my head on the wall.. I can't believe that I am married to that arrogant ass..

"Nandini" mom poked my shoulder and I flashed her a tight lipped smile and forward my left hand and he slide the diamond ring on my ring finger..

Congratulations Nandini Murthy oops Malhotra my mind screamed..

"Nandini take this" mom forward me a ring..

I took the ring from her and he forward his left hand arrogantly I so wanted to thrust this ring in his mouth

I took the ring from her and he forward his left hand arrogantly I so wanted to thrust this ring in his mouth.. I made him wear the ring and shivered unknowingly when my hand came in contact with his..

Everyone clapped their hands and I stood there forcing a smile on my beautiful face..

Dad pop the bottle of champagne and opened it and made us drink.. why this formality?

I am so fed up from all this!!!
_______________________

Okay how's the update?

Few words on our MaNan?

Next update will have their dance!!

Finally they are officially engaged!! Liked it😍♥️ or loved it😍♥️😭!!