𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ꦼ ༄ 𝐎𝐍𝐄

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪ DIVINITYAPPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ༄ ☽༉ ཻུ۪۪     ଂ  DIVINITY┊APPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪  DIVINITYCHAPTER ONE

  THE OLD GODS ARE DEAD. The ethereal ancient beings with with unimaginable power that transforms the world and golden ichor flowing through their veins, who wore golden laurels and scintillating constellations for crowns, no longer existed. Powerful beings who resided on top of a floating mountain with glittering palaces of gold with towering thrones that were vital to their existence. Once favored by mortals who built monuments and temples in their honor and feared by monsters and enemies alike, the gods and goddesses of ancient times began to weaken as civilization began to grow and prosper. Now, they find themselves fading away, becoming so much like the ruins of old civilizations.

Now nothing but a memory, a myth, a story in history books, the old gods have relinquished their powers and faded away completely, leaving a crumbling kingdom and ancient enemies seeking revenge and a new world order. The three fates, acknowledged as the keepers of destiny, the three sisters worked together to ensure the souls of the faded gods and goddesses would be placed into mortal souls who be able to handle their divinity and their destiny as gods. So, twelve newborns were giving the souls of the twelve Olympian deities to battle an ancient evil that is beginning to rise, set on wreaking havoc on mankind.

The twelve reincarnates lived their lives as normal as they could, seeing as they weren't reincarnated by normal mortal standards, when they went to sleep, they get glimpses of their past selves and nightmares of war, all of the blood and destruction. Left with confusion and shaking hands, the twelve kids continue to live their lives with the starling feeling of something ancient inside them. When they each respectively receive acceptance letters for the prestigious Olympia University, coming from across the country and different upbringings, leaving behind family and friends in pursuit of higher education and freedom.

As they designed it, the fates decide that now was the time for them to know their true identities, they set into motion for them to all to make contact with one another by placing them all in the Advanced Ancient Greece class, ironically enough. Now, Clotho the fate of birth, must guide the twelve college students into their new destiny of rebuilding a fallen kingdom and protecting all of humanity by posing as a kind professor.

These kids have an ancient fire burning inside them that fuels ambition and determination and they will go down fighting.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪  NOTES
this is the introduction
chapter so to speak,
and the next one will definitely
be much longer and where you'll
meet everyone for the first time

honestly i hate that it's so short
but i would've spoiled some stuff
that i wanted for the next chapter

vote and please comment what
you would like to see next!