𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ꦼ ༄ 𝐓𝐖𝐎

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪       DIVINITYAPPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ༄ ☽༉ ཻུ۪۪     ଂ  DIVINITY┊APPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪ DIVINITYCHAPTER TWO

OLYMPIA UNIVERSITY IS A PRESTIGIOUS IVY LEAUGE COLLEGE THAT OFFERED ASTOUNDING ADVANCED PROGRAMS. The university had been standing for hundreds of years, built to teach the most intelligent and athletic, and artistic how to flourish. The campus is large, with blooming flowers and blossoming trees. Their buildings were stunning, almost replicating the very statues and buildings that could be found in Greece. The campus is filled with new and returning students alike, most laughing and talking, some finding places to study as the first week of classes begin. The first week of classes without fail seemed to be one of the busiest times. Getting settled in from coming back from summer break where everyone had the summer to do whatever they chose with the little bit of freedom they had before the responsibilities of school and the real world hits them at full force.

There was a girl with dark brown skin and long raven colored waves that cascaded down her back in soft waves. Her hair was pulled back from her face by two red heart shaped hair clips. Her eyes kaleidoscope colored eyes were alluring and sharp and never one color. She wore light makeup; perfected winged eyeliner with rose pink eyeshadow. Her plump cherry lipgloss coated lips were pulled in a thought frown as she stared at the door number in front of her; room 303. She gazed down at the gold lettering beneath it that read Advanced Greek Mythology.

Looks like she found the right place.

The classroom was large, decorated with pictures of Greek paintings and posters of Greek plays, and a all too familiar painting of the Twelve Olympians, as if it was a painting of a distant memory. There were pieces of Greek armor and weapons that she wasn't sure were real or not that decorated the walls. It's like she stepped in the times of Ancient Greece and it sends a familiar chill down her spine.

There weren't a lot of people in the classroom, just a few students sporadically seated throughout the numerous chairs seeking content to be on their phones and computers, some with textbooks and notebooks. Despite not ever meeting them before, there is this strange feeling that she's met them all before, in another time and place. The teacher, an older woman with wrinkles and prominent laugh lines and waist length stark white hair and bright golden eyes that seemed all-knowing, is standing in front of her desk, seeming as if she's analyzing the students already seated.

The raven haired girl takes her seat towards the front, not too far off from a tall boy with wavy golden brown hair and sparkling sea green eyes. He's tall, with lean muscles and sun kissed tan as if he lived on the beach. Despite the tiredness present in his face, he upholds a lopsided grin as he converses with a handsome blonde boy with honey brown eyes is beside him, the two of them seeming familiar with one another as they continue to talk with ease.