𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ꦼ ༄ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪    DIVINITYAPPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ༄ ☽༉ ཻུ۪۪  ଂ  DIVINITY┊APPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪ DIVINITYCHAPTER FIVE

  AFTER RECENT EVENTS OF A GROUP OF COLLEGE STUDENTS DISCOVERING THEY'RE GREEK GODS, THEY ALL DECIDE TO ATTEND A COLLEGE PARTY. The idea to attend a college party after returning the baby blue school bus back to its rightful place in the junkyard had been Kalla's idea. She suggested it as a way to relax and get to know each other more before embarking on a cross-country road trip with one another. The others agree with little hesitation, while a few needed some reassurance, all agreeing it was okay to have a little fun before the responsibilities of saving all of humanity started to really weigh on them. The group parted ways to go get ready, with the intentions to enjoy the last bit of freedom and fun they would have for a while.

The girls had decided it was a lot easier for all of them to get ready with each other in Aurora and Hazel's dorm room since it was little bigger that most other dorm rooms. Light music filled the dorm room that as the girls multitasked between singing along and focusing on getting dressed and finishing their makeup. Laughter filled the air, bubbly and loud, as the girls tried their best to harmonize with one another and stop laughing at the same time. Then someone sings off-key and they're off, grinning with half-muffled guffaws and the initial unease fades quickly, because it's most people are made to laugh with each other.

Aurora was never in one place, floating around to help the girls with makeup or their outfit, as she sung along softly to the song playing from the speakers while skillfully managing to keep getting ready herself. Madelaine and Minerva were in the process of doing their hair, Madelaine going for loose curls and Minerva pinning her dark brown curls up. Seraphina and Sarah were almost done doing their makeup and it wouldn't be much longer before they were going to go put on their outfits. Kalla was doing her makeup too but she had only just started. Nadia, Minnie, and Hazel had done hair and makeup already and were starting to put on their outfits.

"So, is this like the frat parties from the movies?" Minerva asks when the song changes, and focuses on placing a golden owl hair clip as the final touch to her updo.

Kalla nods as best she can as she applies mascara to her curled eyelashes, "Essentially. But it's not gonna be as stereotypically outrageous. A friend of mine is hosting it so it's gonna be pretty chill. I think."

Minerva looks like that didn't that really answer her question but she still seems accepting of it as she goes back to doing her hair and back to humming along quietly to the soothing lyrics of the song that's playing now, her expression is thoughtful, if not a little worried.