𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ꦼ ༄ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪       DIVINITYAPPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ༄ ☽༉ ཻུ۪۪     ଂ  DIVINITY┊APPLY FIC !

꒰ꦼ ཻུ۪۪ DIVINITYCHAPTER THREE

SILENCE HUNG IN THE AIR AND THE TENSION WAS THICK LIKE A HEAVY SMOKE, IT WAS ALMOST SUFFOCATING. The college students were in a stunned silence as they stared at the floating women in front of them. To be told by their professor, who was truly the ancient fate of birth in disguise, that they were indeed the twelve olympian deities. To discover that godly ichor supposedly ran through their veins and they held unlimited abilities that can transform the world. To learn they have galaxies and supernovas in their souls and souls who power that can burn down empires and create kingdoms. They do not want the responsibility of rebuilding a fallen empire nor saving the world, they want to believe that she is lying but they know deep within their souls that she is telling the truth. This is the beginning and ending of everything.

Aurora can't bring herself to speak but her mind is racing, gears turning like fine machinery in her head. Bellamy clenched his jaw, his knickers gripping the pencil in his hand so hard it might break. Seraphina seems to snap out of her thoughts first because a nervous giggle escapes her as she begins to laugh a little louder. Her sky blue eyes are wide with disbelief but she can't seem to stop laughing because it's easier than freaking out. Beside her, Jace is wide-eyed and his eyes flicker to focus on where Nadia is, settling on her thick brown curls and slender figure.

Dylan looks panicked still and seeming to be fighting some fight or flight instinct as his leg bounced up and down. Elio looks too calm for all of this, there's even a tell tale sign of a smile on his bow-shaped lips and so does Zayd who only has a thoughtful expression gracing his face. Minnie looked uneasy and nervous as she leaned against Zayd for support.

Minerva is wringing her hands as she wracked through her mind. There's a strange feeling stirring unsteadily inside of her but she can't quite name it. Madelaine looks a little hopeful as her arms were crossed, her hands gripping her upper arms. Hazel looked as if panic and acceptance fighting for dominance in her facial expression. Kallista doesn't seem to be too bothered by the whole thing but she seems a little dazed. Sarah doesn't look nervous at all, her face is emotionless as she sits up straighter, piercing eyes trained on Clotho.

"This may be a lot to take in or even believe in but it is up to you to defend humanity against an ancient evil that is rising and lurking in the shadows this very moment. It won't be long until they are at full strength," Clotho tells them all, her soothing voice sounds grave.

"To prepare for the future, you must remember the past," Clotho begins, she raises a right hand and whispers words in a soft ancient language, and the students eyes glaze over as a golden glow overtakes them.