Four

"Ah, Mr

"Ah, Mr. Jung!" A voice called out, and when the two boys looked, they were met with the sight of the Principal of the school.

"Good morning, Principle Moon," Hoseok bowed.

"Come join me in my office and we can discuss your schedule and such, and then I'll get a student to escort you," The principle spoke with a smile.

"Ah, well, sir, I believe Jimin has agreed to take me to my first class as he was the one who helped me here," Hoseok explained.

"Ah, Mr. Park. Glad to see you are always a prime student. I'll go ahead and email your teacher and let them know that you'll be late," Principle Moon spoke.

"Thank you, Sir," Jimin bowed before Hoseok and the Principle disappeared into the room.

"Is this the first time you are in the office without seeing Nurse Jeon?" Ms. Lee teased.

"Honestly, I think so, except when I have meetings about my scholarship," Jimin replied with a smile, "Did your daughter have her baby yet?" Jimin asked, continuing a conversation they have had in the past.

"Ah, she had the baby last week. Ended up being a boy,"

"What did they name him? I know they were having name troubles the last time I asked,"

"Minseo," Jimin smiled at that. He had actually suggested that name in his long list of suggestions.

"Ah, that's wonderful. I bet he's a total cutie with how adorable your daughter is," Jimin laughed.

"Jiminie? Jackson again?" A voice called out. Both Ms. Lee and Jimin looked to see the nurse, Nurse Jeon looking at them concerned.

"Nope, helping the new student find Principle Moon's office and then I'm taking him to his first class," Jimin smiled.

"That's good to know you aren't here to see me this time," Nurse Jeon smiled, "Also since you are here, could you give this notebook to Kook? He forgot it at home and his dad dropped it off on his way to work,"

"I won't see him until lunch, but I know Taehyung will see him earlier and I share first with Taehyung," Jimin smiled, obtaining the notebook from Nurse Jeon before returning to his spot at the counter.

"Well, I hopefully won't see you later, Jiminie," Nurse Jeon smiled before heading back into her office. Jimin waved goodbye before going back to waiting for Hoseok.

"Want to see baby pictures? Just got a fresh bunch from her," Ms. Lee spoke out with a huge smile.

"Absolutely!" Jimin exclaimed and for the next ten minutes, in which that time the first bell had rang to signal the start of first period, Jimin and Ms. Lee gushed over the smallest and most gorgeous baby.

At the end of that ten-minute period, the door to Principle Moon's office was opened, and a smiling Hoseok stepped out, giving a small bow to the principle before heading over to Jimin.

"So, who's your first teacher?" Jimin asked.

"Mrs. Byun," Hoseok spoke, causing the smile to drop right off of Jimin's face.

By Jimin's awful luck, Jung Hoseok just happened to have the same first class as Jackson. The same class, and because of that, Jimin was going to have to enter the classroom of Jackson's and introduce the very male that stood up to Jackson. There was bound to have something awful occur.

"I'll take you there then," Jimin fake smiled, "I'll probably see you later, Ms. Lee," he then called out, bowing softly before leading Hoseok out.

"Hopefully not! Stay safe," is all they could here from the lady in response.

"So, you go to the office often? I remember hearing the front lady saying you see the nurse a lot?" Hoseok asked once the door to the office closed shut and the pair were on their way to class.

"Jackson, the guy you saved me from, is what one would call as repeat offender. I'm one of his main targets," Jimin replied, "But let's not talk about that and instead let me just take you to class," he tried to redirect. He always hated talking about his abuser.

"Oh, sorry. So, who's your first teacher?" Hoseok asked, happy to change the subject for the younger.

"My first teacher is Mr. Lee. He is actually Ms. Lee's brother. Your teacher, Mrs. Byun is actually really nice and is not strict at all. As long as you turn in all your work, you'll end up with full marks,"

"Oh, thanks. How do you know all this?"

"Mrs. Byun teaches both first and third years. I had her as my last class as a first year, and I'll most likely have her next year," Jimin smiled, this time, real.

"And what about your teacher? Does he teach all levels or just second years?"

"He actually teaches just second year language," Jimin replied before stopping at a door, "And this is your stop,"

"Ah, do I just walk in? I've never been a new student before," Hoseok spoke out, nervous.

"I'll go ahead and introduce you and explain you being late, and then I'll be on my way. My classroom is just two doors down so after class I'll come by and take you to your second class," Jimin replied before opening the door and bowing to the teacher.

"Mr. Park? What brings you here?" Mrs. Byun spoke, stopping her lecture to look at the intrusion into her class.

"Good morning, Mrs. Byun. This is Mr. Jung Hoseok and he is your new student. He's a transfer from Gwangju," Jimin introduced.

"Welc-" Mrs. Byun began, only for a member of her class to interrupt.

"The fag and the fucker that protected him!" Jackson yelled out, standing with a glare.

"Mr. Wang! Sit down before I send you to Principle Moon and write you up!" Mrs. Byun yelled.

"Fine," Jackson groaned, sitting down, but his glare steady on Jimin and Hoseok.

"I apologize for that, Mr. Jung. You can go ahead and find an empty seat, and Mr. Park, I suggest you find yourself in your own class very soon," Mrs. Byun smiled, Jimin bowing before taking his leave. 

Here is chapter number two for your 'friday' update! Have a great weekend and stay safe!