Five

"God, Jimin! Where the hell were you!?" Taehyung exclaimed under his breath as the older took his seat

"Did you even bother texting me?" Jimin almost laughed.

"No, but I had Jeongguk text his mom on if you were in her office and she said you were escorting some new student,"

"Yeah, actually, funny story," Jimin smiled, "He actually saved me from Jackson,"

"He WHAT!?" Taehyung exclaimed, no longer whispering, only to draw the entire classroom's attention to the pair of friends.

"Mr. Park and Mr. Kim, do I need to send you both to have a disciplinary meeting with Principle Moon? Don't think that would do very well with that pity scholarship of yours, Park," The pair's teacher spoke, glaring at the interrupting pair.

Each teacher was given record that Jimin was attending the school on the scholarship, and most teachers simply do not care and treat Jimin as any other student, but Mr. Lee, despite how close Jimin is with his sister, seems to hate him.

Mr. Lee does not think any student who is unable to attend with their own wealth access have a right to attend. He believes the students on the scholarships are the bottom of the food chain in the school, and are simply the dirty trash that belong somewhere else, in some low-level school that will lead them to some college that no one even knows exists. Because of this, Mr. Lee has been trying to find every excuse in the book to give Jimin a disciplinary action on his record that would lead to his scholarship being revoked.

During the second week of school, he tried to send Jimin to the principle because he had a scuff on his shoes, which is technically a violation to the dress code, even though the scruff was caused by Jackson that very morning right before his first class. The fourth week it was for being tardy, even though he had spent the morning in the nurse's office and when he arrived, and he had an excuse. Just last week, Mr. Lee had tried to claim he had cheated on a test off of Taehyung, even though Taehyung had not even attended school that day, and the test was a sudden 'pop-quiz'.

Now, it was for Taehyung's outburst, which is worthy of being in trouble, but never enough for the Principle to even consider revoking the scholarship.

"I apologize, Mr. Lee. That was completely my fault," Taehyung apologized, having stood from his seat and bowed respectfully.

"Do it again and I won not hesitate to send you and Mr. Park to the office and I will be writing up disciplinary reports," Mr. Lee snapped, glaring, before jumping straight into his lecture.

"So, he protected you from Jackson?" Taehyung had asked, once he had returned to his seating position, now in an incredibly quiet whisper.

"Yeah. Like Jackson was mid-punch and this kid comes out of nowhere and stops him, and he looked so fucking terrifying, but like so so hot at the same time," Jimin exclaimed, also in a whisper.

"And how did Jackson react?"

"He got super pissed off and started yelling, and all this guy said was that he had only been in the school for a small while and had already met the assholes, and I swear, it was the hottest thing ever,"

"You are so gay," Taehyung silently chuckled, only for Jimin to roll his eyes.

"Well, yeah," Jimin chuckled back, "But his name is Jung Hoseok and apparently his dad works for your dad's company. Hoseok is apparently some transfer student from Gwangju,"

"Point him out at lunch or something," Taehyung said, sitting back in his seat.

"Can't. He's a third year so he'll have lunch with the third years, but if I see him in the halls I will. He's got bright red hair, so it won't be very hard," Jimin chuckled, "Now pay attention before Mr. Lee puts his vendetta to use,"

And for the rest of the class, the pair remained silent, a comment being exchanged here and there but overall, they tried to be well-behaved students.

When the bell rang, Jimin looked to Taehyung and smiled, "I'm going to escort the new kid to his next class if you want to see him,"

"Hell yeah," Taehyung exclaimed with an excited smile.

Both males quickly packed their things, before exiting the classroom with a respectful bow to the teacher as they do, no matter how much the teacher hates them, more specifically Jimin.

When they got out, Jimin was quick to notice the red head of hair.

"Hoseok Hyung!" Jimin called out, catching the attention of said male.

"Jimin-ah! Thank god you are here. I'm already lost again," Hoseok laughed.

"I told you I'd escort you throughout the day. I just won't be able to escort you to lunch though since you have a different lunch, but I have friends in your lunch if you end up needing help," Jimin smiled, "And speaking of friends, this is my friend, Taehyung," Jimin finally introduced his box-smiled friend.

"Hi!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jung Ho Seok, nice to meet you," Hoseok introduced, bowing as a greeting.

"Kim Tae Hyung, and since I'm younger than Jiminie, I guess you are my Hyung as well," Taehyung smiled, "Thanks for helping Jimin earlier,"

"Yeah, no problem. That guy was a total asshole, but if you don't mind me cutting this meeting short, we still do have class and I'd hate for you to be late as well, Jimin-ah,"

"Yeah, we better start, I'll see you later, Tae," Jimin waved goodbye to his friend before he checked Hoseok's schedule and they went on their way. 

Wow

Wow... it's friday again already...

Update on my life: had a covid scare so quarantined all week. Turns out i'm in the clear!!

Always remember to stay safe!