Nine

"So, I just called into work and told them I couldn't make it in, and anything pressing to just send someone to the house with the information

"So, I just called into work and told them I couldn't make it in, and anything pressing to just send someone to the house with the information. I also messaged Kook's parents and they are going to grab you on the way and take you to school, Taehyungie," Seokjin spoke as he walked down the stairs, phone in hand. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, and not his usual work suit.

"Hyung, are you sure I can't just stay home with him?" Taehyung sighed, looking to his best friend who was passed out on the couch.

"You still need to attend school and we will figure everything out afterwards. Have Namjoon give you a ride home for me since he's coming here anyways. See if you can convince Yoongi to come as well. We really need to talk about things and how we can help him, because the school won't do anything about the issue,"

"Can't we talk to his parents or something? They seriously can't be okay with him coming home from school full of bruises..." Taehyung suggested.

"Taehyungie," Seokjin sighed, resting his hands on his brother's shoulders, "As much as I love that idea, we can't. We have no way to contact his parents, not to mention no one has ever met them. None of us know where he even lives, and as awful as it is, he's a very private person. His parents are probably busy working since he has to attend on a scholarship. We can't bother them if it could upset Jimin,"

"I-I understand, Hyung... I'm just scared for him. He's never been this bad..."

"I know," Seokjin planted a soft kiss on his brother's forehead before heading to the kitchen.

Taehyung followed his brother to the kitchen before he heard a car horn honk and he sighed, "Give me hourly updates, please," he spoke before hugging his brother quickly, "And tell Hyung that I said bye,"

"I will, now go before they leave without you," Seokjin smiled softly before watching his brother rush away, out the front door.

Seokjin sighed, his smile no longer on his face as he looked at his younger friend. He realized that no one knew anything about Jimin, really. They knew about him being bullied, and about him being from a lower income family, but that was it. They did not even know that their friend had not one but three jobs. Everyone has met all five of their parents, but with Jimin, no one even knows their names or occupations.

"H-Hyung? D-Did T-Tae leave already?" a voice came from the couch, Seokjin looking over with a soft smile to see Jimin rubbing his eyes and sitting up on the couch.

"Yeah, he just left. Kook's mom came and grabbed him on her way," Seokjin replied, "Are you hungry?" He added.

"I-I'm o-okay, H-Hyung," Jimin replied. Seokjin's smile faltered. Jimin had never stuttered that badly around any of them since they met him.

"How about you eat anyways? So that I don't have to eat alone," Seokjin suggested, "Taehyungie usually eats with me but I woke up late today and he had already eaten,"

"O-Okay. Wh-what are w-we eating?" Jimin asked.

"Well, our options are Kimchi egg skillets, egg rolls, or soybean paste stew," Seokjin suggested.

"Ch-Chinese egg r-rolls or like, K-Korean egg r-rolls?"

"Korean, of course," Seokjin smiled, "Is that what you want?"

"Y-Yes, p-please,"

"Then, egg rolls it is! I'll be back in a little. You can use Tae's shower and borrow his clothes while I cook,"

"Th-thank y-you," Jimin bowed his head before slowly making his way upstairs, ignoring how badly his head and body hurt.

Jimin let out a sigh as he stepped into the bathroom that is within Taehyung's room. He did not have any desire to take off his clothes, but he needed Seokjin to wash his uniform if he wanted to go to school without blood stains.

He started with his uniform jacket, wincing as he moved. Everything hurt, and he hated that Jackson did this to him. Then it was his belt and tie, less painful as it was less movement. Then came the shirt. He slowly undid his buttons, avoiding looking at his reflection in the mirror. He knew he had to look awful and the bruises must be very prominent. Then, he removed his pants and boxers, his eyes finally meeting the mirror.

He started to cry. It was a scary sight and these bruises were so much worse than anything Jackson and his crew had ever done before. It was worse than anything his father had done before.

He did not bother to wait for the water to warm as he simply turned on the water and got in, letting the cold water warm gradually. He was too numb to even feel the ice-cold water. He also did not feel it becoming so hot that his skin practically burned. He was just numb.

After washing himself quickly and painfully, he turned off the water and sighed, drying off and heading into Taehyung's room, grabbing some boxers, sweatpants and a hoodie. Taehyung was bigger than he was so either way those things were bound to fit better than anything 'fitted'. He also knew things like that do not come super expensive, such as the large assortment of Gucci and other luxury brands. The younger had at least thirty Gucci ties that all cost a minimum of 240,000 won.

With that, he dressed and made his waydownstairs, mentally preparing for Seokjin's questioning on what exactlyhappened, as well as the fact he revealed he has three jobs.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!SORRY FOR THE LATE POSTING BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN HECTIC AND MY WATTPAD HAS BEEN FUNKY!

Bout to post a WHOLE ton of chapters <3