Twelve

Jimin was dreading Monday

Over the weekend, his anxiety over Monday had pretty much consumed him. It was all he thought about, and the way he was distracted by his thoughts was worrying to his friends.

Seokjin was worrying the most as the younger had not eaten a single thing since he had arrived, and he had only drunk something once and the eldest was not even sure what it was. He was just hoping it was not alcohol.

When Monday had rolled around, Jimin had actually sobbed in fear and anxiety in the guest room almost two hours before his alarm was supposed to go off. From there, he took a quick shower and tried to make himself presentable, even though he was convinced that was practically unachievable for him.

From there, he grabbed his uniform that Seokjin and Namjoon had so nicely washed and got dressed, grabbing his bag and entering the living room where he found the rest of his friends, excluding Jeongguk who always took forever to wake up and get ready.

Everyone was making conversation amongst themselves but Jimin remained silent, trying to calm his rapidly beating heart.

When Jeongguk finally joined everyone, he gave a quick kiss to his boyfriend's cheek before they all were piling into cars. Jeongguk and Taehyung had joined Namjoon into his car, Seokjin giving his boyfriend a kiss goodbye, and his brother a gentle kiss upon his hairline.

The other car consisted of Yoongi and Jimin, in which Seokjin also gave the youngest of the car a kiss upon the hairline, and a comforting hug.

From there, the five friends, those of which who were still in high school, were off to the school, the car consisting of the two Kim's and Jeongguk were lively, while the other vehicle was quiet.

Yoongi usually drove alone when it came down to everyone being together, and Jimin never stayed the night so he never had the need to ride with them to school.

He would have ridden with Namjoon, Taehyung and Jeongguk, but he was in no mood to talk, and Yoongi preferred riding in silence, or more so, with the songs that he contributed to writing.

When they arrived, Jimin swore his heartbeat doubled in speed. He felt as though he could have a heart attack any minute now.

Then he felt his heart stop.

As he was walking towards the school with his four friends, there stood Jackson, a terrifying glare on his face, staring straight at him victim.

"I... I-uh... I-I'm gonna g-go to the b-bathroom," Jimin spoke before leaving the group and heading towards the bathroom where Jackson was. He could try to avoid his bully, but he already knew how bad it would be thanks to his avoidance on Friday, so he needed to get it over with as soon as possible, despite his body still being in so much pain from his Thursday beating.

The moment he entered the bathroom, Jackson was entering behind him, quickly shoving the weaker against the wall.

"Now, now, Jiminie," Jackson scoffed, glaring at the male while pressing his forearm against his neck.

"P-Please Jackson! Jin Hyung m-made me m-miss school Friday!" Jimin pleaded.

"We had a deal, you piece of shit!" Jackson yelled.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Then, Jackson was releasing his grip of Jimin before punching him in the face, the younger dropping to the floor in pain.

"You do as I say! You don't avoid me! You don't skip school! And you be my fucking toy!" Jackson yelled before lifting the younger by the collar of his uniform. He glared a final time before crashing his lips onto the younger's rougher ones. He did not care about the bruises the younger had. He cared about the pleasure.

And Jimin was feeling none of that. He felt pain. He felt disgust. He just wanted the Earth to swallow him whole.

The lips on his own never stopped, but then Jimin began to feel Jackson's hands lingering on his body. It had begun at his waist, but the older had trailed them to his backside, grasping onto his ass.

Jimin gasped, quickly feeling his bully's tongue inside his own mouth.

He really wanted to disappear.

That is when the bathroom door opened and in came Jimin's red haired angel.

"Yah! Get the fuck off of him!" Hoseok yelled, shoving Jackson off of Jimin.

"Will you fuck off!? I'm trying to make out with my boyfriend here!" Jackson snapped back, shoving Hoseok away from him.

"B-Boyfriend?" Hoseok stuttered, growing extremely confused, looking back and forth between the trembling Jimin and threatening Jackson.

"Yeah, you heard me. So, fuck off!" Jackson yelled.

"Jimin-ssi, is this true?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-Yes," Jimin stuttered, wanting nothing more than to shake his head and scream out that he would never date the monster, but he knew the beating would get worse.

"Maybe you should learn to treat your boyfriends better. Come on Jimin. The hyungs are looking for you," Hoseok spoke, grabbing Jimin by the wrist and dragging him out of the bathroom.

Once they were outside of the bathroom, Jimin pulled his wrist away from the elder with a glare.

"God! Are you just trying to make things worse!?" Jimin snapped. He did not even know he could stand up for himself like that. He did not even know he could look someone in the eye and not stutter.

"Wh-what? Are you saying you actually want to be with that asshat?" Hoseok stuttered out, shocked. This kid was supposed to be soft spoken and shy and speak with a stutter. Was the information he was given and were the times he observed the boy wrong?

"Leave me the hell alone, and quit interfering with my life," Jimin snapped before storming off.

This Jung Hoseok was going to cause too many problems, especially if this incident pissed Jackson off enough. 

AND THATS ALL FOR NOW! I'LL TRY TO KEEP THIS AS UPDATED AT MY TWITTER! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!