19. The 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 Kingdom♚

TITLE: The 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 Kingdom♚
AUTHOR: lover-x-logic

S Y N O P S I S : 

Syfas Steel, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything that breathes. He's known for hostility and people tend to refrain from contact with him, except his best friend and beta, Axil Chanarel, who knows there's a heart deep down inside him...somewhere.

Syfas's anger originates from the pain of not having experiencing the mate bond. Searching high and low, from Tribes to rogue territory, Syfas remains empty-handed. His dragon roars for his Queen every night, someone he can care for and someone to fuck relentlessly.

Kyra Ambers, a sweet innocent hybrid lives with her father in a comfy cabin inside the Ethical Forest. After his mates death, her father closed off all contact and thought it would be best to protect Kyra the only way he kew how.

The Ethical forest allowed them to hide completely in the shadows, a mystery to the rest of the world, but unknown to them, there's a monster lurking in the shadows searching for his Queen and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Kyras father knew that he couldn't keep her protected forever, soon her mate would secure that role, so after 18 years of lies, he's finally ready to come clean.

_____________________________________
Rating: ★★★★★
May contain mature content
TW: violence