Prologue Part 1

Samhain, 1981

It was a quiet evening in Godric's Hollow. The quiet wind that weaved through the trees and the piano singing of the birds were the only sounds that could be heard.

In a quaint cottage, the Potter family sat in their living room as the happy couple played with their energetic son.

James Potter looked at his wife and son with an adoration that many would be hard-pressed to find in their lives. Lily Potter née Evans looked at her husband and baby boy with that same love -if not greater- her husband showed. Their little son, Hadrian Jameson Potter, had turned one only three months prior.

Little Harry was the Potter couple's pride and joy. He completed their lives in a way they never thought they could have. The wee babe was so incredibly happy. He was energetic, loving, and let's not forget, adorable. James and Lily were especially elated with the accidental magic that Harry had just performed.

As the family sat on the floor, Harry had summoned his favorite toys, a stuffed deer, dog, rat, and wolf. And it wasn't a normal Accio either. The four stuffed animals just popped into existence in front of Harry.

James was just about to pick up Harry when the wards around their cottage warned them of an intruder. He looked out the window and saw Him.

"Lily, it's Him! Take Harry and run. Go!" James shouted as he took up a dueling stance. Lily stood, picked up Harry, and ran upstairs into Harry's nursery.

"We love you so much, my love," Lily whispered in her son's ear. "Mumma loves you so much, Dada loves you so much. You will be a wonderful man, I already know it. Never forget our love, Harry. Remember that."

Just as Lily said that the door burst open and the Dark Lord stepped into the room.

"Please, not my Harry," Lily pleaded. "Take me instead, please, just not my Harry."

"Stand aside little girl," Voldemort said impatiently. "I only want the boy." As Lily stood her ground, despite numerous chances to run, the Dark Lord shot the killing curse at her, watching her collapse in front of the crib.

"Little Harry Potter, the one with the power to defeat me," Voldemort taunted. "I'll make it quick. Painless. Do not worry little one."

As he fired the green killing curse, Lord Voldemort's eyes widened in shock as the undefeatable Curse rebounded from the boy and hit him instead. So ends the reign of the greatest Dark Lord in Anglican history.

________________________________________________________________________________

As the Dark Lord fired the infamous curse, Lady Magic took pity upon the small boy. She knew that the boy would be capable of great things, he only needed a little assistance. 

She and Death decided to bless the boy, to give him the power of multiple Animagi and Zoolingualism, while Death made him the Master of Death, tasking little Harry to find all of the Hallows. Lady Magic changed his mindscape to allow Harry to have a photographic memory and advanced thinking, eventually being able to think at the collegiate level at a mere 10 years old.