Chapter 6

The contingent of Magicals, Dudley, and Petunia returned to Gringotts. They made their way to Agnok's office, where Agnok and Urkus waited for them.

"Let us begin with a medical checkup, where we will heal all of Lord Potter's injuries," Agnok began briskly. "After that, we will proceed with an Inheritance test to discover what lines Lord Potter is able to inherit."

"If you could take a seat over here, Harry, we can begin," Healer Urkus stated as she pointed to a small table.

"I have a few questions first," Harry said.

"Very well, proceed," Agnok responded.

"Firstly, who are you?" Harry asked. "I know you are Goblins, I remember that much."

"Sorry Pup, I forgot to explain. This is Healer Urkus, the magical equivalent of a doctor. This is Manager Agnok, he is responsible for the Black and Potter accounts at Gringotts," Sirius answered sheepishly.

"Okay," was his simple response as Harry processed everything. "Wait, I have a bank account?"

"You have at least four bank accounts, Lord Potter," was Agnok's response.

"Call me Harry, please," Harry responded absently.

"Harry, cub, can we continue with the checkup?" Remus asked him gently.

"One more question." he said. "What's going to happen to Dudley and Aunty?"

"Well, we were going to have them stay with us for a little, and then take it from there after your Aunt heals up," Remus answered, generating surprised looks from the aforementioned.

"Okay, works for me," Harry responded. "You may proceed, Healer Urkus."

"Very well, I am going to cast a few spells, alright?" she asked. With a nod, Healer Urkus began the series of spells that would evaluate Harry's health.

___Let's Skip This. Just know that there's a Lot___

As the group read the paper with the results, Sirius began shaking in anger. He remembered his own childhood & was shocked at how similar they were. One step away from torture, he thought.

"Can you heal all of this? "Sirius asked.

"Yes, it should just be a few potions & spells. I'll give you a potions regimen for Harry to follow" she replied.

"Can we press charges? Against Vernon, I mean," Remus asked.

"We can take photos of the injuries and bring them to the muggle system. We should be able to get him jail time, at least," Amelia answered. "In the Ministry, we can get Harry emancipated with this evidence. I believe it to be solid grounds. I will begin the process and prepare the papers. I will send them to you, Manager Agnok."

"I thank you for your help today, Madam Bones," Agnok said. "I can safely say for us all that we are indebted to you for your assistance."

"It is no issue. It is my duty as the Head of the DMLE," Amelia responded as she stood to leave. "I wish you well Harry, Sirius, Remus. May your gold ever flow, Manager."

"And your enemies fall at your feet, Madam," Agnok returned.

"Thank you, Amelia, for everything," Sirius said with Remus's nod in thanks. The Lady Bones simple nodded as she left the renowned bank.

"I will have the potions sent to your home, Lord Black," Healer Urkus said as she also made her way out of the office.

"Thank you," was his simple reply. After she left, "Shall we proceed with the inheritance test, Agnok?"

Before he could reply, Harry jumped in, "What does the inheritance test do?"

"The inheritance test will give us a list of all of the Houses you are an Heir or Lord of," Agnok answered in Sirius' stead. "You will need to prick your finger and drop seven drops of your blood on this parchment." Harry took the small blade and did as Agnok requested.

As the page began to fill with words, Harry read through the list:
______________________________

INHERITANCE TEST

Name: Hadrian Jameson Potter (Pureblood)

Father: James Charlus Potter (Pureblood)

Mother: Lily Amarylis Potter nee Evans (Squibborn)

Other Family: Petunia Dursley nee Evans (maternal Aunt, squib)

Vernon Dursley (maternal Uncle, muggle)

Dudley Dursley (cousin, squib)

Godparents:   Sirius Black (godfather pureblood)

Alice Longbottom (godmother, pureblood)

Minerva McGonagall (godmother, pureblood)

INHERITANCES:

Lord to:

*Ancient and Noble House of Potter (paternal)

*Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor (paternal)

*Ancient and Noble House of Peverell (paternal)

*Ancient and Noble House of Emrys (paternal)

*Ancient and Noble House of Bannon*** (maternal)

*Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (by Conquest)

*Hogwarts (by Magic)

***The House of Bannon was once known as the House of Ravenclaw. Helga Hufflepuff's daughter married Rowena Ravenclaw's son, joining the two lines. The House Ravenclaw changed their name for their own safety.

Heir to:

*Ancient and Noble House of Black (godfather/paternal grandmother)

*Clan Lupin (consort Black)

Magical Affinities/Powers:
• Animorphmagus (Emrys)/Metamorphmagus (Black family blood adoption)

• Potter family known for Ancient Runes & Warding

• Wandless/Wordless magic

• Parseltounge (Slytherin)

• Parselmagic (Slytherin)

• Natural Master of Mind Arts (Slytherin)

• Zoolingualism (Hufflepuff)

POWER/CORE level: Gold Core (Merlin Level)

BLOCKS/Potions:
• Glamour to look like James
• Blocks on all powers (broke through Parseltounge, Parselmagic & Wandless/Wordless & Mind Arts) all blocks/potions applied by A.P.W.B.D                                                                                                                      • binding on core

______________________________

A/N Hello everyone. This update is slightly longer, mostly because of the inheritance test lmao. I hope you like it, if so, could you leave a vote &/ a comment? I would appreciate it. If you have any suggestions, or if I made any errors, be sure to leave it in the comments as well.

I'd also like to ask you if you could leave a review of how you like the story so far. Don't worry, I can take it ;). I'd really appreciate it!

I'm hoping to keep this schedule going, but College Apps have opened, so I'm going to be significantly busier.

See y'all next week (hopefully),

S^2