Chapter 5

Harry and Sirius walk to the neighborhood park in search of Harry's cousin Dudley. They find him on the ground surrounded by a group of boys.

Harry quickly runs up to the group. "Get away from him," he growls at the boys.

"What are you gonna do about it, freak?" Piers Polkis, the leader of that group says.

"Ask your friends, Polkis. They know what I'm capable of," Harry answers menacingly. 

"What-" Polkis begins, when he notices that his lackeys had run away. "Whatever, I can take you on myself."

Before Sirius, Dudley, or Polkis knew it, Harry had knocked the large boy onto the ground with a knife to his neck.

"Know this, arsehole, if you touch what is mine, including Dudley here, I will end you. You have been warned," Harry threatened the boy, who now had a puddle of piss forming around his body.

Polkis could only nod in fear, which led to Harry stepping away and helping Dudley up.

"When did you learn to fight, Harry?" Sirius asked.

"He had to learn to defend himself, sir," Dudley answered. "He spent many a night outside because of Vernon."

"My names Sirius, Dudley," the older man told Dudley absentmindedly, as he took in this new information about his Godson. How much have you gone through Harry? How could I let this happen?

"I've lived a long life, Paddy," Harry responded, surprising Sirius. "I grew up very quickly. I learned how to defend myself by watching underground fights, and I've defended students from bullies like Polkis."

"I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner, Pup," Sirius said dejectedly.

"s'not your fault Sirius," Harry denied. "You couldn't have known. Anyways, we should head back inside."

"Right. Let's go. Come along Dudley, I'll fill you in on the way," Sirius beckoned. (a/n just telling Dudley that they're taking Dudley, Petunia, and Harry away, also telling him about magic ig?)

A/N Hi everyone. Sorry if this is short. I don't really know what I'm doing. If you have any suggestions, or your thoughts of my story so far, I'd love to hear them. I need all the help I can get. I also need motivation, and comments and votes are pretty motivating. Please leave a comment, and vote if you liked it. I'll do my best to have another chapter next Thursday.

Thank you for reading!

-S^2