3 | Wonder

Chapter Three — Wonder

—————★—————

—You woke up, shivering as your warm skin felt the numbing metal. You focused your eyes seeing that you were in a small prison cell like the ones that held the diplomats hostage. You sat up as your head began to pulsate in pain. Laying back down on the rough surface you slowly closed your eyes again to soothe the headache.

"Get up." a muffled voice ordered.

You glanced up seeing a stormtrooper walk in. Standing up, he grabbed your arm and shoved you out of the cell. The stormtrooper grabbed onto your arm, you tugged away, "I won't run." you let the stormtrooper know. "The Commander specifically requested you'd be restrained." the stormtrooper informed you.

You nodded your head and let the stormtrooper grab onto you.

The two of you walked out of the holding cells. You recognized where you were heading to knowing that the Commander would talk to you about what you have done. You wanted to speak to the Commander wanting to know if Naboo is still intact and that no one was harmed, but to also explain that it was all your fault. You hoped that if he hadn't destroyed Naboo you can convince him to rather deal with you than the innocent beings on Naboo. The more you thought about explaining to the Commander what you had done become increasingly impossible to find any way to tell him without angering him.

What would be your punishment if you convinced him to punish you rather than millions on Naboo?

You were pushed onto the interrogation chair while the stormtrooper locked you in. Gazing around trying to distract your mind waiting for the arrival of Commander Ren. You heard footsteps coming from down the hall, you can see Commander Ren out of your peripheral vision. All in all you became increasingly anxious to look into the masked eyes of the Commander who second by second was increasingly closer to you. Staring down at the ground you saw his boots face you.

"Look at me." Ren ordered.

Lifting your head up you met eye to eye with Commander Ren.

"Explain yourself," he demanded, a harsh tone emitting from his masked lips.

"Do you really think what you're doing is sane?" you blurted without thought, forgetting the words you had planned to say. He didn't respond instead asking you the same question again.

"There's not really much to explain. I don't think anyone enjoys being held captive under their will. Even if I agreed to the deal it was only because you were threatening the lives of six others. That is not consensual." you explained.

"That's why I left, because I don't know you. All I know is that you're a monster." you said.

"After all these years that's all I am to you." Kylo seethed.

You scoffed becoming angered, "I was diagnosed with mild schizophrenia. I almost lost my dream career because of you. I thought it was all over and the administration hired me. Now here I am held captive with a fucking monster!"

Kylo put his hand on your throat pressing on the sides of your throat making sure to not suffocate you. You gasped for air, wiggling around in the chair.

"You beg to be punished, don't you?" he whispered. "Keep misbehaving and it won't end well. You'll be down on your knees with your lips quivering for forgiveness." Kylo slowly let go of your throat.