chapter 3

- later on-

hoseok and i are playing outside. the other two dogs are eating. hoseok comes in front of me and lays down. i look at him confused.. does he want me to pet him. i start petting him and he starts licking my face. he then notices the bite mark and started licking it. i didn't understand what was going on.

hoseok then backs away and i put my hand to pet him.. but he bits my hand. "ow!" i look at offended.. did he do that on purpose? he then gives me puppy eyes and licks my face. i take him inside and go to put a bandaid on my hand. i frown.

i sit on my couch and yoongi starts walking to me. i look at him and he cuddles up on my lap. i start petting him, and he starts purring at me. a repeat of earlier before we were interrupted.

i'm just petting him, then i hear a bark. i look at namjoon who is in front of me.. wanting attention. i pat yoongi head and start petting namjoon. i didn't notice the glare the was sent to namjoon.

i then hear my phone go off.. i see a text.. from a boy.. a boy i have a crush on.

y/c/n: y/n!! there is a party tonight. you should totally come and we can hang out!

me: ah.. okay i guess i'll come.. what time.. and where?

he sends me the address and i realize that's it's in 3 hours. i decide that i should take a shower and then i can decide what i can wear and the type of makeup.

i go and take a shower. i get out with a towel around me. i go in my bedroom and see jungkook, jimin and taehyung on my bed. hoseok, namjoon, seokjin on their beds napping. i get confused as to why i don't see yoongi. i walk to the living room and see him on the coffee table. i walk over to him to pick him up. as i pick him up, my towel goes down to wear my cleavage is showing. thinking nothing of it, i just put yoongi on my chest while holding him. i pet him and he starts purring. he then suddenly bites my cleavage. i jump at that and stop petting him. he gives me a smug look. shocker.

i walk in the bedroom and put him on the bed. hm. three of them have bitten me. rude. i then look at my closet and decide on a black dress. i drop my towel and put on a black bra and black panties.

i then put on a robe and go put on makeup. i decided for a natural look, since i'm not a fan of makeup in general.

i finish my makeup and put on the dress. i look at myself in the mirror with a satisfied look.

i check my phone and see that the party will start in 30 mins. i pet the dogs and give them a kiss on the head. i go to jungkook and give him a kiss on the head too.

i go to jimin and do the same. i smile at taehyung and do the same. i then look at yoongi. should i? i mean he did bite me.. maybe i should punish him. yoongi then gives me a pouty look and i give in.

i then leave to go to the party.