chapter 4

y/n pov:

I woke up in a room that was not mine. when my eyes started adjusting, i realized that i was right by my crush, michael.. 

uh oh.. did me and him..? i look under the blankets and we are both naked.. awe man.

I got up to put on my clothes, but i sat back down on the bed because i have i big headache. ughhh so annoying.

I suck it up and put on my dress. i look at myself in the mirror and i look like a mess. my hair was all knotted up. my makeup was all over my face. the bite markes are showing.. i have hickeys..

I hear movement behind me and realize that michael is up. i blush and look down. he puts on his boxers and comesup to me. he looks me up and down and smiles.

Michael: you are beautiful y/n

me: o-oh.. um.. do you have water? 

he chuckles at my response and goes to get me water. i follow him and grab my stuff. i drink the water and tell michael that i have to go cause i have pets at my house. he smiles and gives me a hug. he then asks me out for dinner tonight. i give him a kiss on the cheek.

- skip to arriving home-

I walk in my house and see all of the animals laying around. i put my things down and go to put food in their bowls; and water in their bowls. i then go in my bedroom to take a shower.

I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, i put my hair in a bun and go in the living room. seokjin jumps on the couch and lays on me. i smile at him and start petting him. he starts sniffing me and he saw the hickeys on me neck. he growls- well i assumed he growls. why? 

I go to pet him, but he decides to bite my hand. i jump up and get oof the couch. what is up with them biting me? including that this is thei first week with me. hmph.

I put a bandage around my hand and my other bite marks. i see jungkook just laying down, so i go over to him and pick him up. i sit back down on my couch and cuddle him.

I ended up falling asleep and woke up at 4:30 pm. my dinner date with michael is at 6:00. so i get up and see that all the animals are laying in their beds in my room. except for jungkook, he was following me.

I get a nice shirt and a skirt. i take my hair out of a bun and put heat protection on it. i straightened my hair, put my outfit on. i put makeup over the hickeys.. just to make me feel better about them.

I love on the animals before i leave. jimin was being clingy and it seemed like he didn't want me to leave. i was walking out the house when i heard him meow. i turn around and look at him. he is giving me a 'don't leave' look. i frown and decide if i should just stay, but i was really excited to be with the guy i like. i go to jimin and give him a kiss on the head, then i walk out the house.

-arriving at Michael's-

me and Michael had a great dinner. we talked about our jobs and future. he was such a nice person, and very funny.

before I left to go home, he asked me out..

wanna know what i said?

yes!

wow, i'm dating the guy i have had a crush on since high school. he even kissed me before i left.

I arrived at my house with a big smile on my face. i was dancing around and being loud. i am so happy about this.

I went to sleep cuddling the animals, not knowing that they were not happy about this michael guy.