chapter 8

jin pov:

i could not stand hearing the noise in the living room. we are all in our human form. we are not happy about this michael guy. not only does he have our girl, but he smells like another girl too.

i hear the door close and just smell y/n here. she is so beautiful. but i am also beyondly pissed off. i look at the door and just walk out. i see that namjoon was going to grab me, but i just walk out. i stop at the end of the hallway and look at her. she is just staring at the door.

"so not only did you sleep with a cheater, but you let him treat you like that? wow."

she looks at him shocked. i can sense that she is getting scared.

"who are you?" she questions. i smirk.

"shouldn't you know? you did take me in as your pet." i say

she looks at me shocked.

y/n: "what do you mean?"
me: "sweat heart. we both know you're smart to figure this out."

y/n pov:

i look at this attractive man shocked. animal? as in like what people call 'hybrid?'
"what's your name..?" i ask.

he looks at me with a soft smile.

?: "seokjin love. you can call me jin though."
me: "jin..? wait- as in- wait but you're a- "

my eyes are wide. no way. this is not real. i get up and go to my bedroom. i see 6 other men looking at me as i open the door. holy-

they are very attractive too. i notice that they all have towels around their waists. i turn around and look at jin. he has a towel too. crap. how did i not see that.

hm.. they definitely need clothes.

i avoid eye contact and go to the clothes my dad has kept over here. i hand them all clothes. just sadly not underwear for them. i will have to get them some clothes. i turn around to let them change.

i feel a tap on my shoulder, i turn around and see a boy with bunny eyes. he looks very shy. i look at him and notice his ear on his head. i smile and start petting his ears. he starts patting his foot fastly.

me: "i'm going to take a wild guess that you're jungkook?"

he looks at me with his bunny eyes and nods fastly. i smile fondly and look at the other guys. okay.. so i know jin and jungkook.. now the other boys.

the boys come up and start introducing themselves.

"i'm jimin"
"i'm taehyung, but call me tae"
"i'm namjoon, but call me rm."
"i'm hoseok, but call me hobi."
"i'm yoongi, but call me suga."

wow.. 7 attractive hybrids in my house..