chapter 18

y/n pov:
it's friday now, today jimin and taehyung have an interview, both at different times and places. jimin wants to be a singer and taehyung wants to take photographer.

i pull in to my drive way and get out of the car. ex taehyung and jimin are by the front door, they get in my car. i go hug the other boys and then get back in my car.

i drive to the address of jimin job and park when i get there.

y/n: you will do great, jimin

he smiles and bites his lip

jimin: thank you y/n. i needed that.

taehyung pat jimin shoulder and jimin gets out the car. taehyung moves to the passenger seat.

taehyung: so,, hobi told us what happened.. and yoongi told us what happened with seokjin.

i blush.

y/n: y-yeah.. i assumed that they would tell

taehyung chuckles

taehyung: do you like them?

y/n: can i be honest with you tae? i don't know. i feel something with all of you, which is weird. i just don't know how i feel.

taehyung smiled at me.

taehyung: you have time y/n. you'll find out the truth soon.

i looked at him confused. the truth? what does that mean. he looks at me and then kisses me. we start making out and pull away a couple minutes later for air. i know that i have a blush on my face.

there is butterflies in my stomach. my heart is beating really fast. why do i want to kiss him again? okay, i really need to think about my feeling with these boys. i've kissed 3 of them. is that right? how would people think about that? i mean kissing more than one person.. you are considered a hoe.

but why do i feel something with all of them?

jimin walks out the building and sits in the back.

y/n: how was it?

jimin: it was good. they said that they will contact me on sunday.

i smile at him and start the car to take taehyung to his interview.

taehyung rests his hand on my thigh and i get more butterflies in my stomach. i pull into the parking lot of our next stop and taehyung smiles.

y/n: you will do good, baby

he blushes when i call him baby.

taehyung: thank you, y/n

jimin: yOu wiLl dO gOoD, bAbY!

taehyung just glares at jimin and walks to the building. jimin gets in the passenger and smiles at me. i ruffle his hair, he is so cute.

he blushes.

jimin: you're so beautiful

he lifts up my chin and leans in closer to my face. my heart is pounding like crazy. what are these boys doing to me?

i decide to take a charge and kiss jimin. he was surprised but kissed back immediately. we made out and pulled away.

jimin: woah

i laugh at him. we start talking about his new job and how he will get there.

taehyung walks out and comes to the car. he got in the back seat.

taehyung: i got the job!! i start next week, on tuesday!

i smiled at him widely.

taehyung: good job!!

he blushes and gives me his beautiful smile.

i start driving home and think about the boys. i have to feel something for them. i've gotten so close with them too.

i look at the boys in my car. they are way out of my league. i'm sure when they start working, they will find someone better than me.