chapter 10

-so this will be bts pov..-

jin pov:

we have seen y/n before she even met us. in our hybrid form. we automatically fell in love with her and wanted to be with her. we thought our animal form would be easy.

i did feel bad that she didn't know we were hybrids. i felt bad when we bit her. well marked her. but i didn't feel bad when i showed her our true selves. i believe she deserves the world.

that michael guy has definitely made me feel jealous. but we all now know that he is most likely cheating, we now know, we have a chance.

yoongi pov:

i don't mind sharing y/n with the boys. but she is ours and not anyone else's. i am very territorial. not only is that michael guy making me jealous, he is also making me want to fight him for treating her wrong.

she deserves the world. i believe us boys can make her happy and try our best to give her the world. as long as she is happy.

hoseok pov:

i got to scent y/n. i was very happy when she said she trusted me. i can tell she needs someone. i heard her conversation with namjoon, we all did.

obviously, we are not fond of michael

namjoon pov:

i just wanna make michael pay for hurting y/n. she is so much more than an object. that piece of shit.

but i do need to have a talk with y/n.. are we going to be staying with her? what if she kicks us out? what if we fall even harder for her? what if she doesn't love us back..?

and what are we going to be doing on our heat?

jimin pov:

i am so happy that y/n now knows who we are. that means there is a chance she can fall in love with the real us. the real me. i can have a chance to being happy. us boys have been with each other since the beginning.
jin was alone til yoongi came along. then hoseok and namjoon. then me and taehyung. jungkook was the last on to come with us. we are not the only hybrids.
we are actually all mates and y/n is our last mate. which is why we don't like this michael guy. we need him out of her life, then we can give a talk to her.
i'm just happy that me and my mates are with our last mate. and that she is human.

taehyung pov:

at first, i didn't like y/n. sure, she is attractive, just she is human. i didn't know if she would freak out. i fell in love with her when she took me and the boys in for care. she didn't want to hurt us. she didn't even get mad when we marked her.. or in her word "bite"
i grew fond of her.  i now feel like we are all complete.. she just needs to know we are her mates.

jungkook pov:

i was the first one that saw y/n and got an automatic pull from her. i couldn't keep my eyes off of her. i showed the boys her the next day, and we observed her for weeks. we then found out, she was our last mate.
we found out because she has a mark on her that we all have. she may consider it as a "birthmark" but it's not. it's on the back of her neck.
i'm just glad she isn't judging us and feels comfortable around us