Prologue : Sweet sweet.

Please  ignore my lame chapter names.
♢{{♢♢{{♢

I'm your  hope ,you're my hope ,I'm jhope.
*Windshield  laughter*
*Jins  iconic scream*
Hey stob it.

Peace fluttered  her eyes open.And the first thing that came to her mind after she shut off her satisfyingly  annoying  alarm ,was today was the day .

She was finally  going  to her dream concert . The concert she had dreamt for three years .

The concert  that she had beautifully  designed  and planned in her dreams finally  came to life.

Going to a Bts concert was something  she never believed  would come true.

The more real it seemed in her dreams ,the more impossible  it was in her eyes.

And it all was going to be possible  that afternoon  because  of her mother.

Someone  who barely supported the idea of loving bts as their own life.
But she let her daughter  be, as long  as it didn't  hamper her studies ,her soon-to-be  built  career, it was ok as regards source of her entertainment .

But peace wasn't the type to love some handsome  guys like her life.
She wasn't like  girls who would  crush over any gorgeous  boy or celebrity  or a celebrity  with a good voice or nice talent.

She wasn't  a picky one . She just didn't give a damn  about these . She knew  about  all of the trending celebrities .
She always heard of them from her friends  and also searched them up and heard a few songs that she liked or watched videos.

But she didn't  LOVE them like her friends .

She was that one girl  who didn't  feel an ounce of feeling  for Justin  Bieber  ever since his debut.

She was just a few years younger and had many chances to meet him, but why would  she spend money on someone  who's  songs  just make her jam to them but barely makes her feel any emotion?

Yes she was that  type of a girl.

But nope she wasn't a nerd who knew nothing  except  studies.

She was one of the top students  and studies were one of her first  priorities .  It fascinated  her to know  things she wanted to but she didn't  always place studies first ,she always kept fun first but made sure her studies  were completely  fine in the side.

That's a reason  she had this many friends , the  nerds, the failures, the hangout buddies , the fashion  squad all were her best friends .

And she brought all them together  and made a huge group of friends .

But nobody  understood her as much as her best friend ,her fun - to - flirt with babe, Eve, her coconuthead .

She always mattered more than anyone to her.

And that's when her phone buzzed.

She swiped and held the phone to her ears.

Eve:Yooooo