6:Mingled breaths

>•<♡♡♡♡

Taehyung : Hi! Nice to meet u!

You :Hey! Aah..I'm peace. Call me P.

Taehyung : Oh P? I'm V? Yeah..match-you  know?

You : Yeah! Twinsies!
He furrowed  his eyebrows and tilted his head before  looking  at me again.

Taehyung : Twinsies?

You : Ah! Yea people...who look same..?

It was hard I had to choose words and talk in a pace he could  understand, ways he could  understand  me because  I understood  him very well.

Taehyung :  OH!

He suddenly said a bit too loudly after thinking  for a few seconds.

Taehyung  :  Brothers  and  sisters..look same same?

You :  Yeah! That's twinsies!!Yay!

Taehyung  smiled his boxy smile and looked  down shyly before looking  up at me with big, twinkly  eyes again. And for the 100th time I felt like my  heart melted and mixed with my blood.It was scary how much effect he already  had on me. I felt like I let things get into me too soon. I had to wrap my head around the fact that I couldn't  assume or start dreaming  this soon and there's no certainty  there will be a later. Nothing  had started  yet and I couldn't  yet start feeling  and day dreaming  like a 13 year old.

It was even scary how I had to keep telling  myself to not expect  too soon.

I sighed dreamily and slowly walked leading  him a bit.

He walked beside me and I could  finally  take in more of scent. A familiar  scent. It smelt expensive for sure. A manly cologne mixed with a light, lingering scent.

Taehyung  : I remember..the concert. It was..pretty?You..you...were  very very pretty.

I almost  laughed out loud. Was THE KIM TAEHYUNG  really telling me this? The most handsome  man in the world? Me?

You  :  YOU are telling  ME this? do you even know how handsome you are? Ill need glasses because  you're  handsome face is too bright for my eyes?I can look at your features for a whole day and not fall asleep you are the handsomest  and prettiest human on earth and no one can change that. Fight Me!

I breathed  out after the essay I recited.

Taehyung  :  Woah....I - I can't  understand  small part-fea..fea..

You :  Features 

Taehyung  :  yeah yeah that

You :  That.. means like Ur face like Ur nose eyes lips cheeks.
Features means those..
You know.. they are eppo(pretty)

Taehyung  :  ohhhh  nononono you are moreee 

Then I realized  we were fighting  about who is prettier and I kept simping  for him IN FRONT OF him.

I laughed  just thinking  about  how childish  we were being.

You  :  Anyways..leave it.

Taehyung  :  Yea you give number..to me? I have..go..shooting!We can talk..meet..I want meet more. You know?

You  :  of course! Can i...get yours  too? Like number?

I said pretending to type on air with my fingers.

I said almost as a whisper.

I looked up at him and he just  smiled at me.

He opened his contacts and gave it to me and I rummaged  through my little bag and brought my phone out and opened my contacts  before handing it to him. After we exchanged numbers, I looked at the camera  man..fiddling  with the camera leaning  on the railing  waiting  for taehyung  and one of taehyungs  body guards told him something  and I guessed  it was about leaving.