4:Unexpected

:((((((((

Hyejin: Now for the sake of the poop of your love,please come with me to the cafe without  complaining, before I die of hunger.AND just for the time being stop talking  about  yesterday's  concert, you two are blabbering  about it since break started.

Hyejin, our hot Korean  friend said. Well all the hot adjectives  are needed to describe  her, she's savage,she is thic, she has a fire in her, she's the Maria  and the queen of the uni, also known  as hwasa.

She shut us up, finally able to serve her unsatisfied  tummy,that always ruins our fun. We were walking  round  the hallways after we received an hour break. And we weren't  hungry  at all it was just 11.00.

Though the warm, scorching heat in the cool chilly weather would be nice to take a stroll but however talking  about  bts was way more important.

Hyejin dragged us down one flight of stairs then into the empty elevator. And even inside the elevator she doesn't  leave  mine and Eve's wrist, like we're  toddlers!😒😒

After getting  dragged out of the elevator solar ran to us giggling  with shuhua  behind her.
The two bubbly besties, shushu was from China  and solar is half Korean. And that makes a group of the five of us, we are always  together  while the others sometime join us.

Both of them tagged along with  us to the cafe chatting  about how boring the discourse  analysis class was.

We entered a very unfamiliar  but sweetly  decorated  cafe , which was surprisingly  right in front of uni but I never happened  to visit it.

Hyejin : I heard they serve great waffles here.If they turn out good  I'll eat the whole restaurant.

We took a seat right beside the window and I slowly took in the surroundings.

It had a cute interior. The ceiling, the walls, the floor was all wooden and there were gold light garlands hung in some corners. A few sides had small  shelves attached to the wall, the shelves had cute elephant wooden  toys and colourful flowers mostly orchids in vases.

Mini diners  were set up and a brown ladder, more like half ladder , half stair because it was attached to the wall, led up to an atic , or probably  terrace, it looked like it was a place for photoshoot judging from the way they had given public access to go there.

I made a mental note to go there after giving  the order.

Waiter :What would  you like, misses?

Hyejin : Mmmmm five waffles with Nutella  spread and choco  ice cream and a oreo shake please.

Waiter :  Ok, so five  waffles with Nutella and choco ice cream  for the five of you, and a oreo  shake.

He repeated as  he noted down.

Hyejin  :  No no five waffles and shake for me, the others can order what they want to.

The waiter looked at Hyejin from head to toe with wide eyes and probably  pondered how she managed to keep that slim body and turned to us.

And we rolled our eyes used to her huge appetite.

Right after ordering some Italian  chicken curry for all of us and some Ice Americano  for me , I decided to head to the terrace alone cuz no one had the energy  to climb up the ladder, and trust me it was scary how it moved while you step on it.

I stretched after getting  up to the warm waether, the burning  sunlight  touching  my skin, probably  making  it glow from how bright the rays were today.

Like the sun was happy.

My vision  adjusted  while  I looked at the huge space first left and

Click.

I looked at the  right immediately and first saw a man dressed in black and his back was facing  me and he pointed the camera to his front and in the front  he stood, looking  ethereal.

He looked  at  me immediately  and the corners of his eyes widened as he signaled the photographer  to stop.

Just----how lucky can I get?

By his long stare I could  tell he recognized  me, and I still couldn't  move from my spot

He slowly walked, approaching me.

Yall it's my best friends  bd  today, please wish that I can be her bestest  friend and give her as much love as I can.
I lobe you, you're bootiful:))))Starlightsparkle101