important

I've left this book for 1 month and 14 days, I'm gravely sorry for making all the readers wait. I just couldn't come up very interesting  plot twists to make in this story, so I didn't  make any attempt to make any drafts or bother uploading  them.

This has a very simple plot and until now I wanted to convey a simple message  to  my readers through this book that many authors with the same kind of book didn't. It was very simple and that's not how I like my books  to be.

It needs some kind of shocker that I was unable to think of for the past month so I didn't  proceed this book, until now. I just didn't  want to go ahead with the next chapter writing  it without  any clues what's going to happen  next. I like my stories planned and ready and I release  the  smallest hint whenever  I feel like  it's the time to confuse  you.

I know  all of you know very well where this story is heading  and that is why this story didn't  and will not gain much interest. Because of this I am coming  up with things you are not expecting  and the ending will probably  not be expected  either.

So guess what? My exam is knocking  on the door and my head is bubbling with ideas and I'm not going to let them go, so I'll be making drafts and saving  them until my exam starts so I can publish them when I'm not able to write for studies.

So updates on the way loves✌✌