10

"what the hell?!"

amelia looked around the room and saw the three men beating on this guy who she didn't know, and saw paige sitting in the bed, shaking and crying.

"what happened?" amelia exclaimed, mostly directing her question to paige and not the violent men on the other side of the room.

paige stayed silent, alex walked over to amelia and took her out of the room. jackson and nico brought hansen down stairs and to the police.

"hansen told one of the nurses he was looking for dr. meyers, and we didn't want him to touch her. and then they both went missing and when we got up here- he was on top of her! i mean, you would've done the same thing!" alex yelled.

"alex calm down," amelia replied, putting a hand on his shoulder. "you're right. i would've done the same thing. now come on, let's get your face patched up."

alex and amelia walked downstairs to the clinic where amelia and meredith patched up the three boys.

paige walked to the clinic, slowly and quietly. she didn't want anyone to know she was there. she kept her head down and walked to the rooms where her friends were being treated.

she walked to the first room, where alex was. she saw alex sitting on the gurney with jo holding his hand, and amelia bandaging his face. deluca and bailey stood in the corner, bailey yelling at alex and pointing out his stupidity- and deluca laughing about it.

she walked to the room next door, where nico was. levi ran passed her and into the room.

"what the hell happened, are you okay?!" levi asked, panicked.

nico reassured him with a kiss on his head. meredith and helm sat on either side of him, wiping off the blood and touching up the bruises. paige smiled slightly, but the smile quickly faded.

she walked to the last room at the end of the hall, with jackson. april and owen stood patching him up, even tho april was yelling at him. jackson made eye contact with paige and motioned her into the room, but she objected. she walked up to the daycare to grab zola, bailey, and ellis. the four of them drove home and she helped the kids to bed, and slept. she wanted to sleep forever and not wake up and face the truth.

"paige, come on. wake up." meredith said, leaning over her.

paige opened her eyes, "don't tell me it's the seventeenth already" she complained. she rolled her eyes and slumped out of bed. walking to the bathroom.

paige sat on the side of the tub with ellis at her feet. she braided ellis' hair and to two pretty braids.

"deluca is picking us up and bringing us to the courthouse, whitnesses will testify first and then hansen and then you will testify last. try not to get emotional and don't switch up your story." meredith explained.

paige smiled.

"mommy?" bailey asked, "are you in love with deluca?"

meredith got all red and smiled, "i think so, yeah."

paige laughed. zola looked at paige and smiled. "are you in love with anyone?" she asked.

"nope." paige said, "not yet."

"will you ever be in love?" zola teased.

"i'm not sure, i hope so." paige smiled, "but i am sure that you are not my therapist, and that your still in your pjs."

"uh oh." zola laughed, running out of the room to change.

"you ready for this?" owen asked, standing with betty and leo. zola took leo and paige and betty hugged. paige turned around and hugged link and amelia. as well as, jo, alex, levi, nico, jackson, april, harriett, arizona, maggie, ben, and bailey. everyone showed up for her. everyone was happy for her. everyone was going to help her win this case.

she sat down next to her lawyer. "it's gonna be alright," she said, "just tell the truth."

paige nodded and rested her arms on the table.

"are we ready to begin?" the judge asked.