11

doctor meredith grey.

hansen's lawyer spoke first. "is it true that miss meyers lives at your house?"

"yes, it's true."

"but you don't foster her?"

"no she's emancipated. no one fosters her, she's only living with me til she finds a new place."

"and she works under you?"

"not entirely. we work together but her bosses are dr. robbins and dr. karev."

"how well would you say your relationship with miss meyers is?"

"it's good. she's a good doctor she's a good person. it's good."

"so, if she asked you to lie for her, would you?"

meredith paused.

"redirect your honor." the judge said.

"yes i would lie for her." meredith said, "but if your implying that i'm lying right now, you would be wrong"

"we're you there when either of the alleged attacks occurred?"

"no sir, i was not."

"so what do you know about this said attacks?"

"not much, nico came to me in the clinic after hansen got a good deal on his face and he told me the story. i wasn't there and i have only met hansen once. plus meyers doesn't talk about it when she's home. i really don't know what you'll think you'll get from me."

dr. owen hunt.

"dr. hunt, you told mr. hansen that when meyers first arrived she was.. troubled?"

"she was not troubled. she was very nice."

"but she's a liar."

"excuse me?"

"is it true that on her first day she lied about her last name?"

"well yes, but-"

"is it also true that that she lied about her parents being alive, where she lived, and her financial status."

"yes, but.."

"so she lies to people. and you all believed her. so would you say she's manipulative?"

"no she's not manipulative, she has a bad past and didn't want people to know about that."

"but that doesn't justify lying."

"no, but.."

"she lied about her whole story to everyone at that hospital. she is doing the same thing with this case and you are to blind sighted. no further questions."

doctor arizona robbins.

"so your her boss right?"

"yes i'm her boss."

"would you say she's a good worker?"

"yes."

"and would you say she always comes into work?"

"um not always, but most times."

"will you read the highlighted information on this sheet for us please?"

"paige meyers, pediatrics surgeon in training. unexcused absence from work november sixteenth to november twenty-fourth."

"so she missed eight days and didn't call in?"

"well yeah, but she explained it all to us. we had a board meeting and decided not to punish her."

"and who's all on your board?"