Chapter 2

Bakugou's POV

Walking through the village, I seemed to be the only topic of conversation. I swear they need to find something else to obsess over. Every few seconds I would hear stuff like:

"Make us proud"
"Good luck"
"You'll be the next greatest hunter, like your father was"
And the occasional "Don't fuck up"

They started to get so annoying that I decided to walk to the capital early. It was about a 2 hour walk, so might as well start now. It's a good thing the forest land is flat most of the way.

Time skip to the capital

By the time I reached the capital, people were everywhere. Looks like they had some festival coming up they were all rushing to get ready for.

After walking around for a while. I got tired of all the people and went and leaned against a fence.  Watching the people.

When a strange dude with red hair came up to me.

Kirishima's POV

When we reached the capital my mom took of to see the Council. So I started to wonder the streets. I wanted to find out where the Choosing Ceremony was but after 30 minutes, I had no such luck.

Maybe I should ask someone, the spotted a friendly looking dude against a fence, and walked up to him.

"Hey-"

He interrupted me, "what the fuck do you want?"

Okay, not so friendly after all, "Oh uh- this is my first time in the capital. I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find the Choosing Ceremony. I haven't seen one before and want to watch."

The guy paused, then sighed, "Sorry I'm in a bad mood today, but I can show you where the ceremony is, since I was gonna head there anyway."

I got excited, "That would be awesome! Thanks. But how come your just going now. I thought they started at noon."

He looked conflicted, "They do, but I was avoiding them until... Well yeah, anyway let's go then. They are gonna end soon. By now they should have 4 or 5 people left to do."

Then he started to walk of, so I followed quickly behind, with a huge grin on my face.

No ones POV

After a few minutes they arrived at the ceremonies, and stood in the back watching as a girl went up next for the Choosing.

"Awesome!" said the red head with a amazed expression on his face.

"Tch- whatever," replied the blonde.

Then soon the last person was called for the Choosing.

"Katsuki Bakugou"

Everyone waited, but no one stepped up to the stage.

The red head started to get curious, "That's strange, wonder why he isn't showing up..."

The blonde remained silent. Then the person on stage called again.

"Katsuki Bakugou, this is your last chance, if you do not come up here you will not be chosen and will remain ungifted."

Then the blonde sighed quietly, "So annoying." Then louder, "I'm here lady," then walked to the stage. Leaving a shocked red head behind.