・。*゚✧Letter # 5✧゚*。・

Dear Nishinoya,

Dear Nishinoya,

Hi!

Are you still struggling to figure me out?

Well I guess I can say is that you can read my letters carefully and you'll figure it out (。◕‿‿◕。)

But anyway, I should tell you another reason right?

Hmmm... another reason why I like you is because you keep persevering (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ and have a bright attitude towards life 。◕‿◕。

For me, there are times where I have a pessimistic view and I wish the world can end and you know what?

Even though you didn't remember helping me carrying the notebooks to the science room, you came up to me while I was on my down side and crying. You helped me pull me through and I left wanted.

I really do like you.

I really really do! (though you don't have to reciprocate my feelings)

Off from the sappy tone, maybe I should tell you what happened recently. I was walking and fell down. Everything hurts (๑′̥̥̥▵‵̥̥̥ ૂ๑)

I can't move and it sucks

I want to move! (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु

But that's what basically happened so far

I hurts moving but I'm managing

Anyway, enough of my ranting

Hurry up and figure me out!

Love,

A girl who love you since Chidoriyama Junior High

Nishinoya stared at the letter and sighed. He still was struggling on who this person was. He hate to admit but he needed help. Nishinoya stared back at the letter and sighed, trudging his way to practice.

After he was finished changing to his athletic wear, he went to the gym and walked towards Sugawa and Daichi.

"Hey, I need help with something."

The two looked at him confused. Nishinoya never really asked for help so the sudden asked surprised them.

"Sure, what's up?" Daichi asked.

Nishinoya handed him all of the letters he got from the mysterious girl and spoke, "I want to figure out who this person is and this person want me ti find them too. I just know how to solve this."

"Phtt."

The three looked and saw Tsukishima snickering at Nishinoya.

"You have a love letter? That can't be true."

"Huh!?" Nishinoya growled. He grabbed the papers from Daichi's hand and shoved it at him, "It is real! Even Ryu knows to! And since your so smart, how about you help me!"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, not wanting to read it, but did anyway. He scanned the paper and realized something.

"Hey, does this girl goes here?" he asked. He clearly saw how Noshinoya was confused, which made Tsukishima sighed, "From what I see, I don't think she goes here. The certain words she have been phrasing and the most recent letter make it seems like she is not here or enrolled in the school."

"Really? Which words?" Nishinoya asked.

"She never knew if you came back and seemed like she didn't really know if Asahi came back either."

"Whoa! You really are smart!" Nishinoya praised.

Tsikishima sighed, "Anyway, I don't know how this person give you the letter but she probably knows someone that goes here."

Nishinoya nodded to the knowledge, "I see, I see."

He smiled, soon realizing that he is one step closer from getting to know this mysterious person identity. Tsukishima on the other hand kept staring at certain words at the letter Nishinoya got today. Something didn't feel right.