・。*゚✧Letter # 6✧゚*。・

Dear Nishinoya,

Dear Nishinoya,

Sooo.... you getting one step closer to figuring me out huh?

Mwehehehe (¬‿¬)

Good job! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

You deserve some sparkles! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Anyway, since you are closer of getting to me, I'll give you another clue.

I have a friend that is in the same class as you!

Have fun trying to figure out who it is (*-'ω'- )人 (ц`ω'ц*)

But if you figure out who it is then ask that person anything about me (this person does know about this)

So, another reason why I like you...

I like you because of how you play volleyball. Even though I only watch one of your games, I made my friend record it so I can watch it. It really was cool. Even though you were the smallest, you were the mightiest and I adore that.

No matter what, you face your challenges and I love that.

Umm... sorry.

This is all I can say for now

I don't know what else to say (/ω\*)

Anyways find me quickly!

Love,

A girl who loved you since Chidoriyama Junior High

Nishinoya stared at the letter. Even after reading it multiple times, he still left uneasy at the last few lines. Even if she added the last drawing at the end of it, it still didn't put him at ease. Looking up from the letter and saw Tanaka. He dashed up to him and showed him the letter.

"Hey do you think there's something wrong with the girl?"

Tanaka continued to stare at the letter, then at Nishinoya, "No not really. She even gave you another hint to find her."

Nishinoya pursed his lips together and then spoke, "I don't know why but ever since Tsukishima said that she probably doesn't go here, and from the letters I got, it feels like there is something off about it," Nishinoya sighed and stick his letter in his bag, "Maybe I'm just overthinking things but for some reason, I'm thinking that something bad happened to her."

"I see..." Tanaka rubbed his chin, as if he was deeply thinking, and spoke, "Since she does not go here, she is probably at another school. Maybe she is being bullied or something."

Tanaka saw how Nishinoya shoulders were slumped and seemed depressed over the matter. He slapped Nishinoya's back, trying tp bring up the mood again and spoke, "Don't worry about things! I'm sure it's nothing!"

Nishinoya smiled, "Your right Ryu, thanks."