・。*゚✧Letter # 7✧゚*。・

Dear Nishinoya,

Dear Nishinoya,

Sooooo....

You're getting pretty close to figuring me out!

And both of your teammates are right! I'm not from Karasuno.

I was applying for it but I wasn't accepted ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐

It's so sad since I wanted to be with you ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶

And you said that there there was something off about me right? And the things your friend, Tanaka-san, said I was bullied right?

Well, let me tell you, you guys are half right!

But I'm telling you which is right and which is wrong o(○`ω'○)9

Either way sounds depressing right?

But its okay

Its fine (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

But!

If you at least find out where I am, I'll tell you who I am!

Anyway, the clues are in the letters so have fun ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Love,

A girl who loved you since Chidoriyama Junior High

Nishinoya looked at the letter and sighed. He didn't know how to start finding her or who her friend is or why this girl want to find so bad. He stared back at the previous letters and tried to find hints on who could this person be. He scratched his head, trying to figure out who is this girl and also where she is. He sighed and stared at the certain words from the most recent letter. He looked up at the letter and saw Tanaka walk by. Nishinoya stopped him from moving any further to asked a question.

"Hey Ryu. I need to tell you something."

Tanaka looked over and saw Nishinoya looked a bit distress, "What's wrong bro? Is it the letter?"

Nishinoya nooded, "At the beginning, she said that our conversation was half right and she wouldn't tell us which one is it. So she's either being bullied or there's something wrong with her. Either way, I don't like this. Can you help me find out where you think she could be?"

Nishinoya pointed at the last few words of the letter and Tanaka looked at it.

"Yeah, I can help you but if we don't go too far, we can ask Tsukishima. He did help you out earlier, right?"

"Yeah, he did," Nishinoya stared at the letter and hoped that he can figure out the girl, "Let's find Tsukishima first though, we might not be smart enough to figure this out."

Tanaka nodded but then heard the words "not be smart enough" and it pissed him off, "Hey! What the hell was that suppose to mean!?"

Nishinoya laughed, "Nothing!"

The two kept walking until they found Tsukishima. Tsukishima was clearly not happy to see them but the two second years dragged him out. The two explained their situation to him and handed him the letters. Tsukishima scanned through them and sighed.

"So, what do you want me to do now?" he asked.

"Can you tell us where you think she is?" Nishinoya asked.

Tsukishima hummed and then smirked, "What do I get in return?"

"Huh!?" Tanaka yelled.

"I mean, I don't want to do this for free you know."

"Fine then. You can get honor and glory for this!" Nnishinoya shouted.

"Huh? I don't want that," Tsukishime deadpanned.

"Then what do you want!?" Tanaka shouted while making angry gestures.

Tsukishima smirked, causing shivers to go down Tanaka's and Nishinoya's spines. The two sputtered many incoherent noises, snatched the letters from Tsukishima's hands, and ran off.