・。*゚✧Meeting Her✧゚*。・

Sorry for the wait life have been hectic over the pass few days

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nishinoya dashed towards his class, not caring about the stares from the people around him. Slamming the door open to his classroom, he scanned the area to see if he see the person (y/n) mentioned in the letter.

"Azumi Hinako!"

A boy looked up and stared at Nishinoya. His wavy blue hair swayed as he stood up and walked over to him. His grey eyes pierced the huffing boy.

"(y/n) told you about me, right?" he asked.

Nishinoya nodded and showed him the letter, "She said I can go to you about the address of the hospital."

Azumi rubbed the back of his hand and smirked, "Why do you think I will tell you?"

Nishinoya eyes widen, "Huh?"

Azumi leaned closer to Nishinoya, "You know I like her too? I liked her long before you did and when she was crushing on you."

Nishinoya gritted his teeth. He really do wanted to see (y/n) but this man didn't want to tell him. He took a deep breath bowed to him, "Please! Tell me where she is! I want to meet her!"

Azumi jolted in surprised with the shorter male actions and chuckled. Nishinoya looked up and stared at him confused. Azumi told him to rise up and told him he was just kidding.

"You know, it is true that I like her but she really do want you to meet her before she dies soon. I'm not going to hinder her final wishes," Azumi stated while smiling at Nishinoya. Azumi pulled out his small notebook from his pocked and scribbled a few things down. He ripped the paper from the other papers and handed it to Nishinoya, "This is where she is now. She would usually awake from time to time but she mainly sleep. I hope you'll see her awake."

Nishinoya grabbed the paper from the taller man and bowed to him. He ran out of the classroom with the staff shouting him to stop, but he wouldn't, he shouldn't. This could be the only time he can ever see (y/n) alive and breathing. Exiting out of the campus he looked at the paper and realized it was close to the school.

Turning around corners, he finally arrived at the hospital. He took a deep breath and head in. He looked around to find the reception desk and saw how the place was quiet and white. Seeing a desk with a person behind it, he walked up to it and saw a lady. She looked up and stared at the boy.

"May I help you?"

Nishinoya took a deep breath, calming his nerves, and spoke, "Can I see (y/n)?"

The lady looked at Nishinoya confused, "(y/n)? What's your name?"

"Nishinoya. Nishinoya Yu."

The lady's eyes widen for a fraction of a moment, and then smiled, "Hold on, I'll get someone to guide you there."