・。*゚✧Letter # 9✧゚*。・

Dear Nishinoya,

Dear Nishinoya,

You finally found me!

Congratulations~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Anyways, I should tell you about myself and my situation.

Like you guessed, I'm in the hospital.

I been diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).

To put in simpler terms, I can't move my muscles because of my nerves breaking down, making me really weak.

As for these letters, they take me hours to do since I can't voice anything out (because of my nerves). That's why a lot of these letters are very short or getting shorter. In fact, I'm not even writing this, a nurse is (She can draw really cute things (*≧▽≦) ).

And the reason why I know about everything happening at school is because of my friend that is near your locker and in your class.

I was having a lot of trouble in my junior year because that's when my symptoms was acting up and I was facing with bulling for a short while. I was struggling really hard but you helped me, making me look up at you.

After we graduated, I wanted to go to your school but I was having a hard time to control my muscles, making me collapsed and resulting with me staying at home and at the hospital.

Luckily, my friend decided to got to Karasuno and he kept me updated on how your were doing. I was happy when you were having fun with volleyball.

But sadly, we have to end this.

I having a really hard time to talk and the doctor says I don't have a long time to live since I didn't seek out immediate help.

I'm sorry but this is my last letter I'll give you. If you want to know where I am, go to Azumi Hinako same class as you.

Love,

A girl who liked you since Chidoriyama Junior High,

(y/n)

________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know much about ALS and I have been fortunate enough where I don't know anyone who is dear to me that have this. This is not really 100% accurate but I hope I did justice.